Nevada-Las Vegas

**klminor17**

Do you have any more pics of your reception space that you can share with me? My email is krisstyle12@yahoo.com

I am having a hard time visualizing how to decorate and where to buy the items. Your ideas sounded great! Simple yet pretty.

Where'd you get the rose petals from? Were they real?

I don't know who is going to decorate all this and recieve the vendors...Ugh.

Re: **klminor17**

• edited July 2012

Sure, I actually got my pics from Todd so I am going through them today. In the next week, I can try and send you some so you can get an idea of what I did. Cool

I decorated with my mom, aunt and Briddemaids that morning. It actually did not take as long as I though. I had the hair and makeup artists come to the suite so while one gir was getting done, we would decorate.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not sure if you on here anymore but I would LOVE photos of the suite if you could send some thesepinkdaysgmail. Thank you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello all! I am also doing the vista suite for reception! If any of you are still around, do you have pics to share? Thanks so much!
  • Um me too?! Vista Suite unite!!

send me anything related - liljennygirl@shaw.ca

I am coming from British Columbia, Canada and have never been to Las Vegas!!

Thanks in advance!

Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • I just checked this after months of not checking in. I used the Vista Suite. Let me see what I can find here...Anything in particular you were wondering about? The Vista was awesome for our 45-50 guests. I will try to post here and email those who asked.

• I'm attaching a picture DJ Godzilla. Here you can see the view of the strip from the Vista Suite and the blue up-lighting provided by Woolard Productions. This was throughout the suite. Godzilla also brings "club" lighting if you want that throws colorful mosaics of light all over the room for a club-like atmostphere, which is what we wanted. These pictures are while we are setting up.

There is a photo of people dancing that kind of shows you there are a lot of people in there...A lot of people were dancing but there was room for people to sit down too. We had the 2 bedrooms for people who wanted a break. The suite also has it's own bathroom separate from the bedrooms. It's down this hallway (behind the bar).

Let me know what else you want pics of...krisstyle12@yahoo.com

• Hi there Krisstyle. Thank you for posting these pics. I am thinking of booking DJ Godzilla too. I have a question for you though. Did you rent high-top tables for the room? I will have about 50 guests and wonder if they are a necessity. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards