Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Newbie question-any updated reviews on Northampton Valley Country Club?

I am new to this site and just a little bummed that I can't find any updated reviews of Northampton. My parents found this location and loved the views as well as the food and adult beverages. I live in NY, but work on the West Coast so I need to depend on reviews and opinions until I can view the locations. Our friends love to drink. Wait! We love to drink. Apparently Northampton has fancier drinks than the usual wedding venue. My mom is still talking about their Cherry Cheesecake Martinis and the South Beach Martini. I would love some reviews.

Re: Newbie question-any updated reviews on Northampton Valley Country Club?

• I have some friends who fell in love w the place. They are getting married there in October this year. They liked it so much they even went with a day time wedding to accommodate their budget. I'm excited to go!
  • I went to a wedding there about 6 or 7 years ago, and I checked them out when I was looking for venues back in 2010. I was very impressed with them.
    Anniversary
  • I was just married recently (May) at Northampton.  I cannot say enough about their facility, service, food, etc.  Everything was amazing, we just actually rated them and gave them A's across the board. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards