Connecticut

Sharon Elizabeth's Floral Design

Has anyone worked with Sharon Elizabeth's before? 
I saw them at a bridal fair in March at Saint Clement's Castle and love everything they had, I'm just wondeing how they are to work with and stuff of that nature? Thanks!! :)
She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sharon Elizabeth's Floral Design

• edited December 2011

Her work is fantastic :) She is known to be a bit pricey, but she will work with what ever budget you give her

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    that's what I hear - thanks! 
    She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We just had a meeting with her today and I absolutely love her!!! She is amazing to work with! She listens, offers up great suggestions and advice, and she's very creative!! Some of the things she suggested were so out of the box and I was amazed!!! She was definitely willing to work with our budget and help us find places where we can scale back in order to spend more money where it matters!!

She has so much experience and can really do just about anything. She has tons and tons of books and pictures to look at for inspiration. And her showroom is just beautiful! 

We haven't officially booked with her yet but I think she's who we're going to end up going with! 

Good Luck 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards