Nevada-Las Vegas

Need Bachelorette suggestions!

Hi everyone,

My sister and other bridesmaids are working their butts off planning my bridal shower so I told them I'd figure something out for my bachelorette. I am having a hard time coming up with ideas because I really, really hate clubbing as well as any activity that involves public dancing. So that really limits my options, especially in Vegas.

It would only be about 4-5 girls in total, and I don't mind doing something late afternoon, then going out for dinner and maybe going for drinks later at night... but that is a normal day in Vegas for us anyway. I was thinking of maybe doing a strip aerobics class or getting our tarot cards read but I am having a hard time finding anything on or near the Strip. The bachelorette is going to be two days before the wedding so if I am hungover the next morning that won't be an issue!

Does anyone have suggestions or experiences they'd like to share? I would really appreciate it, I want us to have a good time and also do something special!

Re: Need Bachelorette suggestions!

• Maybe a pool party? You could rent a daybed or a cabana!

What about a day at the spa?

Karaoke night?

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am having the same problem, don't really want to do the club scene as well. There are only 4 of us and I have NO clue where to go. We will be there in early March so the pool party is probably out, I've been trying to think of something somewhere.

• Ditto on the cabana or spa day!

Does Planet Hollywood still do the pole dancing class?  (I can't look it up at work)

What about a show, like Thunder from Down Under or Chip 'n Dales?

We are doing bachelor/bachelorette parties two days before also.  We are planning on meeting up us as one big group later in the night at the Bourbon Room at the Venetian.  We went there one night on our last trip and had such a fun time.  The play 80's music and have all the old videos and there is an MC type guy who is awesome.  If you like 80's music - I highly recommend it!  It's more of a lounge not so much dancing, more sitting, drinking and singing along to the songs.
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • I'm not your typical girl, but I have heard there's a driving range off the strip or outside Vegas somewhere, where you can shoot guns arranged in sets like you'd encounter in computer games like Call Of Duty or Left 4 Dead. I think that sounds brilliant! One of my friends, who is a total girly girl, did archery and clay pigeon shooting as part of her hen night, before cocktail making and dinner. Everybody loved it.
    I am fully prepared to admit that I'm a total geek though :D
  • AMS482AMS482 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Just a few suggestions: 

Pole Dance class @ Planet Hollywood. 
    Men of Sapphire is better than T.F.D.U and Chipendales, (in my opinion)
    Also, there is "Drink and Drag" downtown on Fremont street. 

Happy planning!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't like clubbing anymore either. We aren't able to have ours in Vegas, because most people are coming the day before. My FI is having his, but I don't think I even want one. If I do anything, it'll just be dinner. The cabana or spa day sounds like a great idea for you though. I think a cabana, especially, would be a lot of fun. 
  • I think it is called stripper 101 at Planet Hollywood.

You could do a limo strip tour... 

You could do a piano bar, the one in Paris was fun... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Trying to think of something fun for a night or two before the wedding with my friends also. I am not a club type person either. Also, if it ends up being the night before, I don't want to go "too" overboard since I'll have to feel decent for my wedding the next day :)
  • Thanks for all the suggestions! I am going to look into all of them, I'm sure we'll find something fun to do. And I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who doesn't like clubs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards