Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesars palace wedding help...

Hi :)

My fiance and I have changed our minds about our hotel and venue! (we were planning on staying at the Flamingo and getting married at Chapel of the Flowers). We are now set on staying at Caesars Palace having the wedding there in the Venus garden and having a reception dinner at Serendipity 3 (also at Caesars).

I have emailed Caesars for some more information and have had a very helpful reply from them today. They said that we have to pay extra for bridesmaids and best men as the package we have chosen only includes one attendent on each side. Does anyone know why we have to pay extra? We will have five bridesmaids and one best man, its $50 per couple, what is meant by couple exactly?  Does this mean having to pay an extra $200 for four of my bridesmaids to be included?!

Thanks!

Re: Caesars palace wedding help...

• Options
    sorry meant to say $100 per couple!
  • Options
    It's such a silly charge. One way I have read to get around it is to pay for the optional rehearsal, but I think that's $300, so you are still out $100. However if you wanted a rehearsal, there you go.

Just wait until they go over the photography packages and licensing fees... beautiful location though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes it is starting to get a bit pricey, may stick to our original plan if they give us any more suprise prices!
  • Options
    But I love Serendipity 3!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thats good to hear, I've not been as I havent been to Vegas before. I found some pictures online of a wedding reception set up at their outside area and it looked really pretty!
  • Options
    spoon1984spoon1984 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    Hi Louise, I went with the Bella Luna package and ended up paying an extra $1100 to add an extra hour of photography, image rights and to get the bouquet I wanted. So you may also want to think about extra charges like that too. If you haven't already seen this, it may also help - http://www.imaginestudioslv.com/caesars-palace-photography-cinema-services/
  • Options
    Thank you for the link, I had already looked on there for prices but couldn't find them so that's a big help thanks!
  • Options
    If you want to pm me your email address I can forward you the info Caesars usually send when you have one month to go.
  • Options
    Hi Spoon, could you send me the info too as I'm also getting married at Caesars! I'll PM you.
  • Options

Spoon- can you please send me the info also?? Thank you very much!

• Options
    @spoon1984 Would you mind sending that to me as well? I am down to three months but I like to be prepared. Thank you!
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2013

We got married in the Venus garden and it was $100 per couple although in the end they didn't end up charging us for them we had 3 extra (2 GM and 1 BM), so we gave the money in a tip.  You will LOVE the garden though!!! 

We didn't pay extra for the pictures, we only had imagine take a couple and then had our photographer (Mike L) take the majority once we left the garden.  I believe our package included 20 prints, still waiting for a discount email for the rights.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards