Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesar's Palace Brides - Outside Photography

I *swear* I saw several people mention a surcharge to have outside photography at Caesar's, but I emailed them yesterday about availability and it says:

The formal photography session, both during and immediately following the ceremony, is a closed photo session. No cameras are allowed during this time. This is to ensure the best quality and maximum assortment of wedding poses taken during the allotted time of your selected package.

No “outside” photography is allowed at Caesars Palace Weddings during the “closed photo session”.

However, your guests are welcome to take pictures after the photo session is completed.

Have any of you booked a ceremony at Caesar's and gotten around using Imagine? How did you word your email to ask about it?

Re: Caesar's Palace Brides - Outside Photography

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Ehh, I just sucked it up and asked. Here's how I worded it:

We plan to hire a full day photographer, but Imagine's full day coverage is outside of our budget. Is there a way we can bring in our own photographer for the ceremony?

Things are becoming so real!

In case you've been following my saga, the current plan is:

1. Ceremony at Caesar's - probably indoors at the Classico chapel (I asked Valerie, the Caesar's coordinator, what she thought about indoors vs out - awaiting her reply)

2. Reception at Joe's in the Gigi Room - just candelabra centerpieces and probably going to hire a DJ for emcee and "old people dancing" aka Frank Sinatra, etc and our 'formal' dances. Springing for nice entrees but doing a limited open bar based on consumption.

3. Afterparty for the young'uns at the Nobu Sake Suite - possibly with a DJ, possibly letting my cool little sister DJ with an iPod.
  • Options
    "No “outside” photography is allowed at Caesars Palace Weddings during the “closed photo session”." only means no outside photography during their little photoshoot which is after the ceremony. If you pay the outside vendor fees, your photographer should be allowed to take pictures at all time except for that little timeframe.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I paid an additional $300 to have my own photographer for my Juno Garden wedding.  I was told by my wedding coordinator that it wouldn't be a problem.
  • Options
    Shouldn't be a problem-I'm a Juno Gardens bride  and I told my coordinator that I was going to have an outside photographer and she said no problem- I would need to sign a waiver and pay the $300 buyout fee. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards