Nevada-Las Vegas

MGM Sykline Marquee suite

Anyone have any experience in this suite?  It says it's 1500 square feet, but 2 bedrooms.   Is this comparable to to the vista suite at mandalay bay?  

Re: MGM Sykline Marquee suite

• otagotag member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    bump...
  • kazzykazzy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm going to be featuring a wedding at the Skyline Terrace on my blog soon, which the photographer and officiant who were at the wedding said the room was quite a bit smaller than they expected. The patio was large, but the room itself was kind of tight. They thought it was best for 25 people, max. Not sure if that translates to the Marquee suite. I do see seats for 17 people on their floorplan online, so I would say atleast 20 would be a conservative max, maybe pushing it to 25? I am in Vegas in a few weeks, and if the room is available (it's a super busy weekend, so maybe not...) I will ask to see it. Will let you know! 

The Vista I think will hold up to 35 quite comfortably but likely more if you get brave. (I had almost 50 in my Media Suite at MB at one point!) 

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• Kazzy was that the Australian couple with red and white helium balloons in the room? I caught a glimpse of their skyline wedding and it looked gorgeous

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• kazzykazzy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    No, this couple is from Oregon! I'm so glad they overhauled those rooms and breathed some new life into them. 

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• Kassy - What did you find out about the Terrace Suite at MGM?  We're thinking of booking ceremony/reception there as well, in November.  Any info you can pass along would be great!
  • I had 50 in the Vista Suite and there was plenty of room for everyone. We also booked the adjoining room and my older mother and the few kids played in there...The only issue was that the a/c never got as cold as I wanted it so the ice melted more quickly.
  • otagotag member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    any updates? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards