Nevada-Las Vegas

Vegas Wedding/Honeymoon- 06.06.2013-06.14.2013 Pt. 2

edited June 2013 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Beau-Coup.com
D-!!!
So we went with this place to get our wedding favors. We ended up picking 3 things for our guests. "2 Peas in A Pod" Salt and pepper shakers, "Meant to Bee" Honey pot, and personalized playing cards. We wanted to get something that related back to Vegas so when we saw the playing cards we thought that's perfect! We placed our order in April, and received the shipment 1 week before our wedding....1 WEEK. I was starting to worry and I was going to flip out because trying to get a hold of someone to find out what stage our order was at. The salt and pepper shakers and the honey pots were fine, but the cards were supposed to be personalized with the Vegas sign on the case and then the cards themselves said "two of a kind". First of all the cases came blank, and they sent us 3 sheets of stickers that we had to put on the cards ourselves. Second not even half of the actual playing cards said "two of a kind" on them. I've been trying to contact these people ever since I've been back but I keep hitting a dead end. They do baby shower gifts, bridal shower gifts, so if youre thinking of using this company or know someone who is DO NOT USE THEM. Ugh such a waste of my time.
We also got the groomsmen gifts from them too, and a wishing tree as an alternative to a guestbook. Both of those were fine.

Chapel of the Flowers
B+
So we found the chapel thru trip adviser and it's number 13 on the list of top attractions, it's also the highest rated chapel. I liked it because there was a ceremony option of every style of wedding you could want. From super small guest list of 5 to a guest list of 100 they can accommodating any price and any brides vision. They can even plan your reception for you. We had 26 people come to our wedding so it was a good sized group. We opted for the Romantic Ceremony package which gave us and the wedding party a limo ride to and from the chapel, live broadcasting of the ceremony with 16 hours of viewing time, a DVD of the ceremony and a unity candle home from the ceremony that we both lit. I opted to forfit my flowers because the price of a 3 daisy bridesmaid bouquet was $70 and a single sunflower tied with a ribbon was $25. The bridal bouquets started at $100 for 7 roses, and there is a $20 charge if you want to choose a colour that is not standard (standard colours were white, red and pink). The boutineers were $25 each for a rose, and $30 each for a sunflower. So what would have cost us $480, I save....get this ladies 300% on my wedding flowers. With every package you get a wedding co-coordinator who meets with you the day you get your marriage license and does a quick run through of what your wedding day will be like, and also gives you a tour of the grounds.
They have a lot of different photography packages to choose from, they run from really basic shots all the way up to off location photo shoots at the Las Vegas sign and grand canyon. The photographers did a really good job, we had 2 of them, one was a lifestyle photographer to capture really nice candid moment and then a portrait photographer who would pose you. We opted for a smaller photography package that gave us 18 4x6 prints and one 8x10 print. There is an option to purchase individual photos online, and you have one month to purchase them if you want them. Our package was $170.00. We also went through them for a small wedding cake for traditional purposes, which was $40. They work with a company called Glam Squad who do in room hair and makeup. They were awesome, did a really good job and they were really effecient, and their fee was $160.

Re: Vegas Wedding/Honeymoon- 06.06.2013-06.14.2013 Pt. 2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards