New York-New York City

Cake Topper

For anyone that is looking for a cake topper, I just got mine back from Mirror Image Studios, based in Pennsylvania.  It's kind of a sister/cousin to JW Cake Tops but I decided to go with the former because you can email photos of yourself so that your hair and skin tone will be as close to you as possible.  Also, there are lots of choices (extra charges of course) to customize things, such as your gown (strapless, halter, etc.), hair and eye color, etc.  And you can customize the groom as well.  And if you have any questions, MIchelle is super great at getting back to you.

Because we are an interracial couple, a lot of the toppers I saw didn't have much variety and not all folks are the same shade.  I ordered my toppers - went with a baseball theme so we are both wearing caps and holding pennants - and a wonderful job was done. 

It's a great topper and the turnaround was great and MIS did a great job with the packaging.  Even FI likes it.  So if you are looking for one, please do check it out.

While I still have about three months 'til the big day and will have my full vendor reviews then, I just wanted to give a kudos to Michelle.

www.miscaketops.com/" target="_blank">www.miscaketops.com

Re: Cake Topper

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards