Rhode Island

RI/MA Vendor Review

Just got married in Warwick, RI this past weekend. Everything was PERFECT. Here's a list of my vendors:

Venue:
Chelo's on The Water, Warwick, RI - started contact with a different person, who did not relay the things she told me to the coordinator who took over. It was a little hard to come to an agreement at first, and they wanted me to choose whether to move my ceremony indoors (at Chelos) 2 days before when we all know that NE weather is unpredictable. I decided against it and it worked out in my favor thankfully. Also, they did not arrange the tables the way they said they would on the floor plan they gave me, which resulted in important people being very far away from me. Other than that, the food was perfect, the view was perfect, and they had great servers and bartenders!!!!

Photography:
Frozen In Time Photography, Tiverton, RI - Christine was amazing! She was SO easy to work with, and very accommodating!!!! She got everything I asked for!!! The only thing I am sad about, which is my fault, is I never asked her to take pictures of my new husband and I with all the tables!! I will get over it I'm sure, and I will update this when I get the photos!

Cake:
Antonio's Bakery, Warwick, RI - My cake was AWESOME!! I gave the bakery a picture, and he did exactly what I wanted. VERY fairly priced and delicious! I love Antonio's!!!!!

Transportation:
Little Rest Livery, Exeter, RI - Now this was one of my favorite vendors. SOOOOO accommodating. I would book them again and again and again! We had an amazing excursion limo that fit my husband and I, our 7 bridesmaids and groomsmen, our 2 ring bearers and flower girl, my mom and dad and an honorary attendant. Our driver, Dan was amazing. I was SO SO SO SO pleased with them.

Flowers:
Stop and Shop, Warwick, RI - My flowers turned out great... Inexpensive, and they were super easy to work with, and I changed it a couple of times! I would definitely use them again!

Entertainment:
Boston DJ Services, MA - Amazing. Uplighting, our names on the dance floor... he even got my husbands family to record a message (they live in AZ and couldn't make it) and it was SUPER sweet! He was so easy going, and in the last week before the wedding he pretty much acted as my wedding coordinator and contacted both the venue and photographer for me. All in all Jason was AMAZING, and probably the best DJ I've ever used, and there have been a few!!! I would definitely use him again! 

Officiant:
Peter Rosedale, Warwick, RI - He was super easy to work with. Inexpensive, and I told him I wanted to keep it short, and he did. (About 6 minutes) He was very easy to get in touch with and replied promptly whenever I would reach out to him.

I also feel its necessary to mention that I was married on a fishing pier in Warwick, RI.... Apponaug specifically. I contacted the city of Warwick beforehand to ask if it was okay. They gave me the green light and the ceremony was beautiful. It IS a public fishing pier so there's a chance that people could be fishing... we were lucky and there were not. We set up about 30 chairs, but had way more than 30 people attend the ceremony. The dock is brand new and nice and clean!

That's it... thank you for reading... if you have any questions or would like to see a couple pictures, feel free to email me... supayeena@gmail.com :)

06.26.06 :)

Re: RI/MA Vendor Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards