July 2013 Weddings

Good luck, July '13 brides!!

Your wedding month is HERE! I was so excited when June 1st rolled around! Good luck with all the planning, and remember to not just enjoy your day, but the rest of your life with your new hubby!

Blessings!
From a June 2013 Bride
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary

Re: Good luck, July '13 brides!!

• drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Thank you so much! We are getting pretty exicted over here :) I think it's starting to feel "real" for all of us - especially our July 3 ladies who are up first and this week!!
  • Thanks!  It's so exciting to say I'm getting married THIS MONTH!! 

Congrats on your wedding!  How did it go?  Any tips for us?

• Thank you!!!
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks!! Totally wanna go stalk your wedding on the June board now!! ;) any last minute tips?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Chels&JimmyChels&Jimmy member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    Thanks so much! Congrats on your wedding, and best wishes for married life. :)

[Edited for grammar.] 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the well wishes! Last minute tips - Don't sweat the small stuff. I know you've heard it before, but SERIOUSLY. So many little things happened the day of - One of my bridesmaids accidentally walked down the aisle holding both her AND my bouquet, so I ended up carrying my little toss bouquet down; the DJ didn't know what to play even though we e-mailed him a list; our flower girl froze halfway down the aisle, and then started crying during pictures (she's three and it had been a long day, lol). Our day was still WONDERFUL and we're still talking about how amazing it turned out!! Yours will be too!

Get lots of sleep, drink lots of water, and avoid salts, no fun bloating before your wedding day!

And just remember that no matter what, at the end of it all, you will be married to your best friend. Don't let the all of your focus be on what needs to happen next in the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Thank you!! I can't believe it's just a week away!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards