Knottie Tech Help

Posts missing from threads

@KnotPorscha why are there posts missing from "its is tacky to not have an open bar" thread on the E board?

Also, if someone openly admits they are trolling, isnt that against TOS?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Posts missing from threads

• Yeah, what the heck!  There's a fair amount missing!
  • NYCMercedesNYCMercedes member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2013
    The troll was banned so original posts are gone.
  • I also notice again new posters are posting in it, but the posts do not show up. The same thing happened in the thread in which NYU was banned last week. Something is definitely going on with threads where people get banned. It's either some kind of glitch or a manual faux lock down from y'all. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I'm going to let tech know about this problem. Thank you for the heads up!

@Sierra524 if a member is openly trolling or has suspicious behavior we will review the account.
  • If the posts are gone because the user got banned, why not just say that? This same thing has happened more than once in the last few weeks, and all we get is "there is a glitch in the system" & "I will let tech know". If you addressed this "glitch" in the thread that NYU got banned in last week, why is it still happening now?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey -- just to let you guys know we are having a few issues (we have a list) and working closely with the development team on them today and tomorrow. hopefully they will be resolved. Promise you tech is working through these are they are developing the boards for The Bump and The Nest this week -- so all eyes are on the issues!
  • Sierra524 said:
    If the posts are gone because the user got banned, why not just say that? This same thing has happened more than once in the last few weeks, and all we get is "there is a glitch in the system" & "I will let tech know". If you addressed this "glitch" in the thread that NYU got banned in last week, why is it still happening now?
    Only posts made by the banned user are supposed to disappear.  But in some threads a lot of other posts have vanished too, not just the banned ones.  That's where the glitch issue is coming from.
  • Hey everyone, we met with our developers today who are working on a new reporting feature. Once the feature is live within the next 1-2 months, members will have to include a written response for why they are flagging a post for abuse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards