Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Some checks...FINALLY

Well we finally checked off some majors and everything seems to finally come together!! First off, we changed our ceremony location (still on May 3rd) to the Mandalay Shark Reef. The ceremony will be at 9AM (most of you probably think I’m crazy and I’m sure some guests will be cursing out our names on Saturday AM) – so Whitney @ Desert Glamour is going to come with another stylist at 6AM to do 5 us (hair only). We are then having Bells Trans take us to Moni Ami Gabi for brunch in one of their private rooms from 10:30 – 1:00. At least when we bring everyone back to the hotel there will be plenty of time left to the day so people can do whatever they would like.

Since these two changes are much less than we were anticipating, we did book one of the party coaches for the night before with Presidente Limos and will be hosting a meet and greet (TBD), which I think will be really fun.

The only thing I have left to decide is whether or not I still want to do a photo tour. The only time to do this would be after the reception and since it’s going to be a brunch, hopefully neither of us is going to get roaring drunk. Do you think this is a good idea? My only concern is that I spill something on my dress and then I’m stuck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Some checks...FINALLY

• Options
    Congrats on the checks! 

I think a photo tour after your reception would be a good idea, get some great shots around the strip, and I'm sure you won't spill anything - especially as you don't plan on getting too drunk!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    Yeah I think going afterward would be fun.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Hehe my family would kill me with a 9am ceremony. Probably because most would be jet lagged and hit vegas hard! But your wedding sounds lovely and yes definitely do the photo tour after reception!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    I usually go to sleep about 9am in Vegas lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Oh VG, you stole my answer.  I honestly don't think that I have been to bed before 9am in Vegas.  However, I think that since people will now in advance, it will be fine and I also agree with after reception photo tour.  Take a tide stick.lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mnuppmnupp member
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Could you do the presidential limo after the reception? If I were a guest I wouldn't want to get too drunk the day before an early wedding ... but the afternoon after would be totally ok!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards