North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Paper Lanterns at patio of 108

Hello everyone!
Has anyone decorated the patio of 108 Budleigh with paper lanterns?  I just noticed some pix on their website with a few brides that have done that...it looked like a really cute, easy way to add some decor.
I was thinking about maybe doing a dozen of various sizes.  I dont think the space is that big, but I couldnt remember exactly, and I couldnt tell well enough from the pictures.  Do you think 12 would be enough?  Any advice would be great!

Have a great weekend!

Re: Paper Lanterns at patio of 108

• Options
    akryz33 said:
    Hello everyone!
    Has anyone decorated the patio of 108 Budleigh with paper lanterns?  I just noticed some pix on their website with a few brides that have done that...it looked like a really cute, easy way to add some decor.
    I was thinking about maybe doing a dozen of various sizes.  I dont think the space is that big, but I couldnt remember exactly, and I couldnt tell well enough from the pictures.  Do you think 12 would be enough?  Any advice would be great!

Have a great weekend!

12 would definitely be enough. We used clear lights and strung them throughout the trellis' and it was so pretty! We also had 4 cocktail tables in opposite linen colors of what the dinner tables were.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards