Nevada-Las Vegas

The Biggest Check of All!!

We're all booked!! CHECK! :) All our vendors are sorted now. So all thats left to do is turn up! Roll on May 29th! Woohoo! :D xxx
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Biggest Check of All!!

• Congrats!

I think the biggest check of all though is when the officiant turns in the completed marriage license. Smile

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Thats true! Ive read about a couple whos minister didnt actually do that bit :s xx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!!  Where are you staying?
  • Staying at the TI cheryl. Theres been a few dodgy reviews on tripadvisor lately which have worried me abit but Im hoping it'll be ok coz it looks awesome! Xx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Exciting, were staying ay the flamingo. Alot of bad reviews too so i looked on youtube.com  Tons of people put up videos of the rooms. Better than pictures from the hotels themselves

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_biggest-check-of?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:ad7dfc63-928d-4507-b32a-e5f3e1cf4556Post:0e2e741d-d8db-4c0f-808a-101371e00d93">Re: The Biggest Check of All!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Staying at the TI cheryl. Theres been a few dodgy reviews on tripadvisor lately which have worried me abit but Im hoping it'll be ok coz it looks awesome! Xx
    Posted by Suvaksas[/QUOTE]

Congrats!! We've stayed at TI twice and have enjoyed it both times...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• WOOOHOOOO how eciting.  Are you also getting married at TI?
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • Thats good to hear direy, as a serial lurker I know you're a reliable source - not intending to creep you out there! ;) Sadly the TI weddings were a bit above our budget and seen as it'll only be the 2 of us we're doing the ceremony at CoF. It looks amazing online and in photos so Im hoping its the same in real life....Only 4mths exactly tomorrow!! :D xx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_biggest-check-of?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ad7dfc63-928d-4507-b32a-e5f3e1cf4556Post:dd60dd97-e77a-4017-adab-8c1de327a8aa">Re: The Biggest Check of All!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Exciting, were staying ay the flamingo. Alot of bad reviews too so i looked on youtube.com  Tons of people put up videos of the rooms. Better than pictures from the hotels themselves
    Posted by katslack[/QUOTE]

We'll be there on vacation in eight weeks in one of the new rooms; I'll be posting up how it is.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Congrats!  I bet it feels really good!  I still have a few things to book and I'm closer than you but I'll be done soon!  I love TI and its in a good spot too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_biggest-check-of?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ad7dfc63-928d-4507-b32a-e5f3e1cf4556Post:0e2e741d-d8db-4c0f-808a-101371e00d93">Re: The Biggest Check of All!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Staying at the TI cheryl. Theres been a few dodgy reviews on tripadvisor lately which have worried me abit but Im hoping it'll be ok coz it looks awesome! Xx
    Posted by Suvaksas[/QUOTE]

Cool :)  I've never stayed there.  Some of the pics look nice - I hope you luck out!  That is a great spot :)

Congrats again!
  • Congrats!  I'll bet that is some weight off your shoulders!
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our friends and family stayed at TI at the beginning of the month-- and everyone was happy! They just redid the rooms (or are still in the process of it?) so the ones we saw personally were very new and nice.
    Congrats!
  • Excellent Juli, thanks for another fab review :) Im not hard to please so Id imagine the TI would have to be really really shoddy looking for it not to impress me! Xx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards