(817) 614-6308
Staff Dfw DJ, Dave
staffdfw@yahoo.com
Micaela Evans for hair & make up
Kiss & Makeup airbrush make up.
micaelasmakeup@gmail.com
Sweet Memories Cakes in Keller (817) 379-3777
Men's wear house
Linen Hero, chair covers with sash and over lays.
Amber and Marty at the Omni Hotel went above and beyond my expectations for our wedding weekend. I cannot recommend having a wedding here enough. The food and service was superb and they took such good care of us than I ever thought possible. The little extras that both Amber and Martin did were wonderful and on entire family appreciated everything. Having your wedding here is more than worth the cost and was the most beautiful and affordable place we found in Fort Worth.
Our cake was absolutely delicious and everybody ranted and raved about how beautiful it was and how good it tasted. Check out Sweet Memories located in Keller if you're looking for a cake for any special occasion. The best part about it is on one layer they can make it two different flavors. It was so good!!
DJ was perfect and everybody loved him.
Micaela Who came to do our hair and makeup at the hotel was wonderful and did such a beautiful job on all of us. Not to mention she was extremely affordable.
The photos have yet to come in but the photographers did a fabulous job. Our linens looked beautiful and at the tuxedos were all perfect.
We ordered all of our flowers through Sam's Club in bulk and they arrived the Wednesday prior to our wedding Saturday. They were absolutely beautiful, arrived in perfect condition and perfect for Saturday. Even people walking by could not believe we had done the arrangements ourselves. We did not spend over $500 on over 300 stems and it was perfect.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I would love to help any bride to be. I did planning for over one year on my wedding and I'm so happy the way everything turned out.
We honeymooned in Mexico at Secrets Morona Beach resort. Wonderful and completely and totally recommend going to this all inclusive adults only resort.

Re: Happily married, Here is a list of everybody

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards