New York-New York City

DJ's and MC's in the NYC Metro Area

Hello there, I'm looking for  DJ and MC recommendations.  Our venue is in Astoria, Queens!  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Re: DJ's and MC's in the NYC Metro Area

• I LOVE working with Scratch Weddings. They have so many people to choose from and are really flexible to meet your needs
  • check out the dj on www.mybelovedwedandart.com
    my sister just went to one of their demos and hired them.
  • thank you very much I'll defnitely have to check them out...I've been in contact with Scratch Weddings...I actually have to give her a call later on this week!
  • Another thing i loved about Scratch is that they allow you to come in and audition the DJ. You send in a sample "must-play" list and the dj spins for you during your meeting so you can hear the transitions from song to song. So professional and helpful!
  • We're using Dash of Class. 2 our friends had them at their weddings and we loved them! Great DJ's and MC's, amazing music and such nice people to work with! We're working with Peter and so far we liked him from our initial meeting. Our friends both had Mike LoBasso but he's booked for our date. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kmc, thanks to your suggestion in this thread I checked out Scratch and just booked them.  Loved all the options they can provide and the responsive service.
  • Your Way Productions.  Erik is the DJ and he is great.  Terry as MC.  They are the best.  They are based out of Long Island

• We used Dash of Class and had Peter as well. He's great and was so easy to work with! They have a location in Brooklyn and Staten Island. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards