Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Photographer Recommendations under $1500

Anyone used The Pros or George Street Photography for there wedding?

Those are the 2 companies that are am debating on due to price and services provided plus experience and able to choose specific photographer.

Any suggestions for similar priced photographers in the MPLS/St. Paul area or a recommendations with past experience with George Street or The Pros

Thanks 

imageOur wedding day with our 2 puppies

image My new last name!!!

Re: Photographer Recommendations under $1500

• I don't know of anyone that's used either.  I'm looking into Blue Boots Photography though.  BEAUTIFUL pictures and their website showcases multiple areas of the wedding day.
  • I used Jonathan Rotella for my engagement pictures and will again for my wedding.  I'm in love with my engagement pictures so I can't wait to see what he does for my wedding!  He's a relatively new photgrapher, but I have a ton of friends that have used him for family portraits and everyone (including myself, obviously!) has great things to say! www.jonathanrotellaphotography.com or you can check him out on facebook.
  • My sister used Meg Ann Photography and loved everything about her experience. I'm not sure of the price range though.
  • We are using Kara Knutson from M.E. photography $999 for pretty much all day. I have heard nothing but fabulous reviews!
  • We are using Kara Knutson from M.E. photography $999 for pretty much all day. I have heard nothing but fabulous reviews!

Do you have more information?

imageOur wedding day with our 2 puppies

image My new last name!!!

• DO you have specific questions about ME photography? I an answer everything I know! :)

• http://dougrogahn.com

We are using him for just a DJ but they have some good packages.
  • www.kelseythompsonphotography.com does packages under $1000
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards