Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Dallas-Waxing

I recently moved back to Dallas from OKC and as my engagement pictures quickly approach I need someplace for waxing...both bikini and eyebrows...

I really appreciate it!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dallas-Waxing

• Options
    Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I go to the Renata in Grapevine.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't know what part of town you are in, but the lady that I have gone to for years is named Andrea (she says it different, like on-drea, but not on-drey-uh) and she is in Rockwall
    Here is her site:
    http://alighttouch.net/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and who did you use in OKC for waxing? I live in OKC and only get waxed by the girl I mentioned, I am super nervous about just picking someone new to do my waxing, would love a recommendation for anyone in OKC!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for someone more central, I love (well, as much as you can love getting waxed!) Allison at Joy of Waxing.  I found her initially on yelp because she had such great reviews.
    imageimage Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Danielle, I went to a lady in Blanchard (outside Norman), it was about a 30 minute drive but I swear she is worth EVERY MINUTE. I consider making the drive 3 hours but my schedule just won't allow it. Message me or email me legallyredsooner at gmail dot com and I can give you all her information.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're on the northside, I recommend Luda at Beauty Brands in west Plano.  Older Russian lady, likes to listen to classical music while she does her work, but very detailed.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards