Attire & Accessories Forum

Anyone out there ever ordered from Corals Bridals?

Hi y'all! I'm hopeful that someone out there has had some experience in ordering from the website, coralsbridal.com, and can give me their review of the experience, the dress they received, and basically everything that had to do with it. =) I've found my dream dress and it happens to be from that website. However, not being able to see the dress and try it on beforehand makes me nervous. My wedding isn't until June 2014, so I have time to make a decision, but I'm crossing my fingers that someone is going to have great reviews to give me! Thanks so so much!! Here is my dress....*sigh* I LOVE it!!!image

Re: Anyone out there ever ordered from Corals Bridals?

• That website is a counterfeit site. Maybe someone here knows the real designer? You could always print a picture and bring it with you to a salon and see of they can help you find something similar. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That dress is Enzoani's Diana http://bluebyenzoani.com/Enzoani/Diana.html  It looks like the design is from 2009, so it may be hard to find.  However, as PP said, the site you listed is a knockoff site, and it's never a good idea to order from a knockoff site.  It does look like there are a good deal of options on some second-hand sites like preownedweddingdresses.com and tradesy.com.  Good luck!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not sure what your budget is but here are two similar styles from David's bridal, just in case you can't find the original. I would be super nervous ordering from a knockoff site, as I've never seen a positive review. GOOD LUCK!!
  • do not order from a knock off website. your dress will come in looking like a hot mess that's if you even get your dress some websites take your money and you never see anything sent to you. your dream dress will be 200.00 but once you take to a seamstress for alterations you will end up spending between 500-1000 to fix the poor work they did in china
  • hnkirk81hnkirk81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited July 2013
    I read your post just a couple hours ago, and then stumbled upon this ad on oncewed.com: http://www.oncewed.com/used-wedding-dresses/diana/ I don't know your size or budget, but my fingers are crossed for you! ETA: I searched a little more, and on this one site alone, there are a few Diana's posted, mostly 4s and 6s. There are many other good sites, like stillwhite, bravobride, hustleyourbustle, etc., in addition to the sites PPs listed
  • Thank y'all so much for the info. I will be looking into finding the dress from the real designer. I knew it was too good to be true when I saw the price at only $500!!! Let the searching begin!! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards