July 2013 Weddings

We did it!! (PIP)

Well, last weekend (July 13) was the big day!

Our venue was 5 hours away from our house, so it was sort of a mini-destination wedding. We made a weekend of it! I will admit, the day before & the morning-of the wedding was stressful. I had MANY DIY details in my wedding, so everything had to be set up and put out. It was a ton of work... but SO WORTH IT In the end because everything came together more beautifully than I could have ever expected.

There was some family drama, of course... Mostly from a handful of my family members who never seem to quite know how to act in public... But I was able to let it slide off my back the day of and still have a great time regardless.

The hightlight of our way was the 'First Look'. We did it privately at our Ceremony location.... and I will never forget seeing the Ceremony Spot all set up for the first time (it looked like a movie set!!) with my Groom waiting at the end of the aisle with his back to me. Birds chirping in the trees, soft wind blowing, my heart thumping in my chest... It was absolutely magical! We then danced the night away until 2am with our nearest and dearest and had a BLAST.

Our photographer was absolutely amazing, and has already come back with a few 'Sneak Peek' images... here are our favourites!

Re: We did it!! (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards