New Jersey

** For Sale posts go HERE **

Please post your FOR SALE items in this thread.  

A few ground rules:

- For Sale posts go in this thread ONLY.  Anything posted on the main board will be moved to the Classifieds board and/or deleted.

- Vendors and spammers will be banned.

- When possible include photos (PIP).

- Do not include personal information. Request PMs or leave your email address only, or a link to your For Sale page for contact info.

- This post is for a listing only. Please do not reply directly to posters, page them on the board.

- National sale items (things you are willing to ship) should be posted on the Knot Wedding Classifieds board: http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds

The links for older for-sale items will be posted below. Please PM me or page me if you have any questions or issues with this thread.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: ** For Sale posts go HERE **

• I have a bunch of stuff left over from my beach wedding in june.

4 Reserved signed used at the beach.(local pick up only) -$30 for the set

Beach Wedding Sale :  wedding Reserved

Mr & Mrs SIgns I painted - $20

Beach Wedding Sale :  wedding Mr  Mrs

Tealight votives painted with glitter (local pick up only) - $10

Beach Wedding Sale :  wedding Glittertealights

Six  8" Fishbowl Vases (local pick up only) - $25

Beach Wedding Sale :  wedding Bowl

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

2 white buckets ($5) and 24 paint brushes ($8)

Beach Wedding Sale :  wedding Brushes

36 tealight votives clear, not painted (local pick up only) - $20

Blue heart bottle bubbles (see above picture) 

White heart bottle bubbles (see above picture)

Bag of Tealights - $5

Seaglass - $8

5 Faux Starfish - $3

11 Faux Sanddollars - $5

Seashells- $15

Turquoise Ribbon - $2

email me if interested, ginalaufer@me.com 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This is a generously sized 28 ivory bridal gown worn once and cleaned and boxed within 48 hours of being worn.  It’s been in the box ever since.  This lacy dress is perfect for the Fall, Winter or Spring plus size bride.

The gown is a slimming floor length ball gown with long sleeves.  It’s got a unique scalloped sweetheart neckline that compliments any size bust. It has an embroidered lace cathedral length train that has a scalloped hem which matches the neckline. The train bustles. The dress is sold as shown but is easily “tweaked” by your seamstress so it fits you and your style perfectly.  It was surprisingly comfortable for what was a long day.  

I’ll throw in the tiara and veil in as well (the veil will need to be steamed to get the wrinkles out).

The pictures below should give you a good idea what the dress looks like.

Originally $1100, I’m asking $800 but make your best offer and let’s see what we can do. 

Email me at jobimfan3000@hotmail.com to make an offer or to ask any questions you might have. 

• Satin Side-Draped A-Line Gown with Beaded Inset Style 9WG3153

Size 20 Never Worn (Decided on a different dress)

Asking $250.00 obo

imageimageimage

Rustic wedding items also for sale  (will get photos uploaded soon)
    Mr & Mrs Burlap Pennant Banner
    Love is Sweet Burlap pennant Banner
    Wood Painted table numbers
    Ring for a kiss cowbells (10)
    Plain white cowbells (approx 50)
    Approx 100 wedding madlibs printed on cardstock  (were never put on our tables *sad face*)
    8 Thumbprint tree inks

Contact me for more info or photos

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If anyone needs to rent chair covers and or sashes at a discounted price message me :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For Sale:

Bird Cage Envelope Holders

Set of 2 antique white bird cages. Perfect for envelope holder or "wedding wish" holder. Large cage measures 19" h x 10"w x 7" d. Small cage measures 15" w x 8.5" h x 5.5" d The tops of the cages open for easy removal of envelopes. There's also a small opening door on both cages. The smaller cage has never been used. These can also be spray painted any color to match your wedding decor.

$35 for local pickup (if you want it shipped, I will ship for $10 extra)

Wishing Tree

Manzanita branch wishing tree in a pewter/silver ceramic vase with moss.  Crystals included.   A great alternative to a sign-in book.

$60 obo - local pickup only.

PM me for more info

• where are you located in NJ?
  • vitusya05vitusya05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    Hello ladies,

I decided to part with my beautiful dress, veil and shoes. I loved them, but it is time for another bride to love them just as much as I did. Here is what I am selling:
    1. 2013 Pronovias Duende style 1/9
    The dress is size 2 and has had minor alterations. I am 5"7 and wore 3" heels with it. 
    The dress is in great condition and was dry-cleaned. I paid $2,000, but asking $1,500. Price is negotiable. PM with questions.
    2. Raw edge veil- bought for $75, but asking $50.
    3. Badgley Mischka Randall in pink (size 7.5)-bought for $200, but asking $125
    I wore these shoes for two hours. They are in great condition and will come in the original box and with the shoe bag.
    Please let me know if you have any questions.
  • I am located in the New Brunswick area
  • Hey Ladies,

I got married in November and wound up never using the bra that David's Bridal talked us into.  When I tried my gown on @ the store, the girl had me try it on with it, but before paying we realized there were a few loose buttons on the back of my dress so the girl gave me a brand new gown (rather than the one I had on that was tried on a bit). So fast fwd. to a month or two before the wedding when I tried the gown on with the bra and almost flipped because it was too tight.  lol then I realized to try it on w/o the bra and it was perfect.  So, the tags have been removed and it's just been sitting in the David's Bridal bag and I know I'll never wear it, so PM me if you're interested in buying it.  I live in North Jersey and if you're in the Hudson/Bergen county area, I wouldn't mind meeting up to give it.  Otherwise, I could mail it out.  It's a 34B and I would like $50 for it, but if there are any other suggestions, maybe we can work something out.

TIA!

-Steph

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Hey Ladies,

I have some things from my May wedding for sale.  Pickup only, or if you're in the Union county area, we could arrange to meet up.  

If you're interested in anything or have any questions, please e-mail me at dianasieracki@yahoo.com 

First is this chalkboard window seating chart.  We purchased vintage windows off of etsy, painted them with chalkboard paint and hinged them together so it can stand up easily.  It was repainted after the wedding.  Both windows are 31x27.  
    $150

And this is a picture of it from my wedding.

I'm also selling small wooden chalkboard frames we used for table numbers.  There are 25.  They were also repainted after the wedding. 
    $5 each or all 25 for $100
    Here's a picture of the front and the back.  

Here's a picture of one at my wedding. 

And I'm selling this wooden card box from BHLDN.  It has a key shaped cutout to place cards in. $30.
  • I have 3 photo albums that I never opened.  They are still in the shrink wrap. They are labeled, The Bridal Shower, The Wedding Day and Honeymoon Memories. $10  They are located in Somerset County.
  • edited September 2013

Wishing Tree for Wedding Receptions, Wedding Showers, Baby showers, Baptisms, or any special event!

This is the perfect guest book alternative or a unique and interactive centerpiece.

A  Wishing Tree is a beautiful handmade tree with branches that hold your guests wishes for your future or your baby’s future. This tree will be a beautiful addition to your party.  It will promote guests to write a heartfelt wish that you will treasure for years to come.

The wishing tree can be customized to match the color scheme of your event.

This Wishing Tree is $125 and is available for delivery to anyone within a reasonable distance from New Brunswick, NJ. Smaller trees for table centerpieces are also available (minimum 3 trees for $200). This lovely wishing tree comes with a framed and personalized sign instructing your guests to sign your wishing tree tags. Tags not included (tags are an additional $25 for 50 tags).

This wishing tree is truly unique. You can check etsy.com or other sites for comparable trees, but you will not find anything like this tree for this price.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/4021497959.html

• CUSTOM (ONE OF A KIND) WEDDING CAKE STAND & CARD BOX

*Prices are negotiable; Items for pickup only located in Jersey City, NJ.

Selling this like new modern custom cake stand that my husband & I had custom made for our wedding. This is by far not your ordinary cake stand! And until this day we still get compliments on our cake stand. The Cake stand can hold any heavy cake because it was constructed with special support in the middle. We paid well over $500 for this being that we wanted to be different from everyone else! Sale Price $250

Included:
    The cake stand
    The crystals
    Custom wireless led lights with remote control

Card box is a beautiful detail to your wedding.  It is a turquoise bluish color with white & silver details. The name card on the front can be easily replaced. French doors underneath to retrieve cards.  It does not have to match your exact wedding colors, you can use it as an accent color! Turquoise was not my wedding color, but I wanted the box to stand out so I used it as an accent! Like new, has been carefully stored. Sale price $80
    Please feel free to email me at keyri06@aol.com text me at 973-805-0029In the past my PMs were not working so please do not PM me.  If you decide to email me please make a reference to the item or theknot in the subject as it may go into my spam folder.  Thanks! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Brand new/never worn Galina Signature SWG339 Soft White Gown.  Size 8, unaltered.

$450 or best offer
    $50 shipping or free pickup (northern NJ)

Private message me if you are interested.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • blueikaos said:
    Satin Side-Draped A-Line Gown with Beaded Inset Style 9WG3153

Size 20 Never Worn (Decided on a different dress)

Asking $250.00 obo

imageimageimage

Rustic wedding items also for sale  (will get photos uploaded soon)
    Mr & Mrs Burlap Pennant Banner
    Love is Sweet Burlap pennant Banner
    Wood Painted table numbers
    Ring for a kiss cowbells (10)
    Plain white cowbells (approx 50)
    Approx 100 wedding madlibs printed on cardstock  (were never put on our tables *sad face*)
    8 Thumbprint tree inks

Contact me for more info or photos

I'm reposting this- I haven't checked TK pretty much since I got married (sorry!)
    all of this is still available.  I prefer local pickup.
    please email me at becca0817@yahoo.com for info as I don't check this often. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Items for sale from my august 31st wedding! Pick up only please. Please message me if interested!

2 reserved signs- $10 (from etsy)

Mr and Mrs wood sweetheart table signs- $50 (from etsy)

3 buckets with signs for ceremony to use for bubbles, fans etc- $20

purple satin rosette table cloth for cake/sweetheart table- $90 (from etsy)

pink satin hanging circles table cloth for cake/sweetheart table- $90 (from etsy)

crystal headband- $90 (from bhldn, original price $180)

• please see pics of everything here, thanks! (the upload on the knot isnt working for me)

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/for/4099204333.html

• are those the same reserved signs on esty for 3.99
  • Check out my craigslist post: http://southjersey.craigslist.org/art/4113433595.html

All items were gently used in my 12/8/12 wedding. There are pictures posted on the link above, Please feel free to ask questions. Only serious buyers. Please email questions to melbarna17@gmail.com

-11" Black Lanterns with White Block Candle: 14 available. Asking $10 each (Paid $20 per lantern set).
    -8" Black Lantern with Tealight: 5 available. Asking $3 each (Paid $5 per lantern).
    -Ivory Lace Pen set for Guest Book: $5 (Paid $10)
    -Silk Floral Terrariums with dark red/purple flowers and peacock feathers: 2 available. Asking $50 each (Paid $100 per terrarium)
    - Peacock Satin Ring Bearer pillows: 2 available. Asking $10 each (Paid $20 per pillow).
    -Hand Painted Antique Look Table Numbers with Frame: #1-30 and Mr/Mrs frame for total of 32 available. Asking $100 complete set (Paid $220 for set of 32).
    -8x10" Vintage Framed Reception signs: (1) Card and Gift Table. (1) Love is Sweet Please Take a Treat. (1) Please Leave Your Well Wishes for the Mr and Mrs. Asking $10 each (Paid $18 for each).
  • Hi Everyone!

I am selling 200 acrylic gold chargers. I paid $1.99 each $398 + tax and will sell all 200 for $150 (only $0.75 each)...They are in great condition, obviously only used once. They really added elegance and presence to our table setting. Our wedding was actually featured in a magazine and book using our tablescape.

I am located in Toms River, NJ and will meet you within a half hour of my house. If interested email me at jendel421@aol.com...Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For sale:  53 vintage lace doilies and 75 clear ANTIQUE glass mason jars.  They are both assorted in size and pattern!  For pickup in Plainfield NJ.  I used them for my wedding in August and they were lovely for centerpieces (I used the jars for both vases and candles.)  Please email me at faithj224@yahoo.com instead of a personal message here as I do not check the knot very often now that my wedding is done!

I'd like $100 for the dolies and $100 for the jars, cash only please.

See link for the doily photos here:

• Hi all!  I am selling some of my gently used wedding decorations.  I have more pictures of any of the items, just let me know what your interested in.  Would prefer to have someone pick up the stuff but if you are really interested, I can look into shipping costs and I'd be happy to try to work something out. 

These items are perfect for a rustic/vintage theme! Here's what I have available:

12 Burlap Table Runners (14" W x 10' L) I used them with 8' long rectangular tables but these would also work perfect with round tables! Asking $120 for all 12 ($10/runner) or best offer.

120 assorted bud vases: $120 total ($1/vase) or best offer.

12 Wooden Table Numbers - I purchased these from Etsy and then a friend hand painted them with an antique/rustic white finish. They are 4" tall and 1" thick so they stand on their own. Asking $120 total ($10 each) or best offer.

4 Wooden Letters "L-O-V-E" - These were made along with the numbers, same seller and antiqued the same way but with pale pink paint (they are lighter than in the pic above). Asking $20

"CARDS" sign to hang on a card box or bird cage - $10

"Just Married" sign: $10

If you would like the whole bundle, I will sell for a reduced price of $325! I am attaching pictures from the wedding but would also be happy to provide additional pictures of any items you are interested in.
  • Cathedral Vera Wang Veil

(BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN!)

·          Two-tier cathedral Vera Wang veil with beautifully hand-detailed lace appliques that adorn the bottom edge of long tier.

·          Two layers of raw edge tulle create an ethereal, romantic bridal look.

·          Top tier measures 38" long. Bottom tier measures 126" long. 108" wide.

·          Color: Ivory

·          Paid: $248

·          Asking $150 or best offer. 

·          Email: NicoleAndMonte@aol.com

• please email me with info: ashleyzubi@hotmail.com
  • Hi ladies. I thought I would be able to do my own letterpress invitations at home. Boy how wrong I was - I always wanted to be the crafty type, but it just isn't in my DNA. Anyway, I have a lot of beautiful Crane's Lettra 110lb Pearl White paper that hasn't been used.I have roughly 325 4x6 sheets (there are about 30 extras that have a little blue ink on the side - these can be used as testers! These 30 are NOT included in the 325 count). I also have a little over 100 5x7 sheets. I am asking $60 for all the paper or best offer.

I also have a Cricut Cuttlebug - I paid $50 for it and I only used it a few times. Best offer.

Thanks everyone!
  • TerriHuggTerriHugg member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited February 2014
    Hi ladies,

I'm a former NJ  bride-to-be who got married in the Bahamas. You've probably seen me post around here the DW Board and etiquette board from time to time. 

I wanted to let you all know that I wrote an ebook advising brides on what not to say during the planning stages. The last thing you want is to get your foot stuck in your mouth while wearing your best pumps!

I've had a lot of friends and family read it so far and they all liked it. I'm so excited to share it with all of you. 

The First is Called 100 Things You Should Never Say- Bridal Edition and the other is 100 Things You Should Never Say - Wedding Edition. Here's the link: http://bitly.com/NwGbhE and http://amzn.to/1cogkOZ . They're both less than $3 each. The second ebook is only $.99 

Remember, marriage is golden but so is silence! :)

I hope these ebooks help you as much as they've helped some friends and family. Happy wedding planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2014
    Hi....I'm selling some things from my wedding(my colors were fuchsia and chocolate brown). I had a very large candy buffet and have 28 glass jars for sale along with four silver scoopers. They were only used once and are in great condition. Attached is a picture of all of them, but if you would like close-ups please message me. I'm selling them all together. Asking $250 for everything. Also available are lots of various candle votives in different colors and shapes, a veil, an unused DaVinci fuchsia wedding dress sash, unused wedding hair clips, another fuchsia wedding dress sash, and an unused pink and brown garter. I live in the Somerville, NJ area. You can email me at: special_agent23@hotmail.com. Thanks!
  • is your veil still available?