Missouri-Kansas City

Help Finding Vendors in KC

Our outdoor wedding is on Sept. 1st  and I'm about to go nuts because we're trying to pull it together at the last minute and vendors are booked.  Can anyone offer any affordable suggestions to my to-do list below? We're on a tight budget, but want quality work at a reasonable price.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Invitations
Chairs
Caterer - Maybe Hy-Vee, but are there other good caterers as affordable as Hy-Vee
Cake- Maybe Hy-Vee cupcakes
Sound
Flowers
Transportation-to shuttle guest to and from ceremony site
Bartender 
Saxophonist
Caricature artist
Photobooth

Makeup
Seamstress
Videographer- Not a must, but does anyone know someone that is a student who wants to gain experience

Re: Help Finding Vendors in KC

• Invitations - Nicole with Flair Wedding Planners www.flairkc.com (also Day of Coordinator)
    Chairs - Arrow Rents
    Caterer/Cake - Hyvee is great!
    Flowers - Roses Only in Mission, KS 
    Bartender - Gloria3diaz@gmail.com
    Photobooth - Aces Snapshots craigemme@acessnapshots.com

• Thank you Cheryl.  I'll check into these.
  • We used Elite Party Rental for our chairs. They were the cheapest. If you use them, just make sure to ask what number to call on a weekend if something isn't right as their "office" is closed. Our chairs were late (the delivery guys screwed up) and it took us a while to get it straightened out because we didn't have a weekend number. It all got fixed though and Katie was so helpful!
  • Ok...Thanks for the tip.

• a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Bartender- kcmixologist.com. He is really helpful, prices are extremely reasonable can be as little or big as you want. He is great because he offers a lot of suggestions but let you make the decisions. Like what drinks or alcohols you want, how much alcohol and how many bartenders.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards