New York-Upstate
Options

Wedding Combo

I'm getting married in Saratoga Springs and considering using Wedding Combo for the photographer and DJ.  Has anyone had any experience with them?  What were the results?  Would you recommend them?  Why?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Wedding Combo

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having them for DJ and video, wasn't a huge fan on the quality of photos.  The photographer doesn't edit the pictures a separate individual does that and they only edit the ones you order so when they are on the website for all your family and friends to see they are unedited.

They are very good at getting back to you and are very accommodating with superb customer service skills, however when it is all said in done I probably wouldn't make the same decision over again-in the long run unless we stuck with we really didn't save any money.  I do have to say though the people working there are great!

I will have more information after my wedding but that's still 6 months out.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jnic we have the same wedding date! woo hoo! :)

We are also using Wedding Combo for the videographer. I didn't find the photographers available very interesting, and regardless we had already found one that we wanted to us. Same with the DJ. Oleysa in the office is extremely nice and very quick to get back to us. We had booked with them before finding Al Woodard online who seems to be the best in the area. We did save a bit, I just hope the video turns out okay. When you go in, they sit you down and have you choose from a few different videos by different videographers. They were all pretty decent. They didn't hassle us afterwards while we were making a decision even though we e-mailed Oleysa about a million questions (My FH is a techie & wanted to make sure everything will be in HD [it will]). 

Sorry I couldn't give you more information about the actual quality of work or anything! I hope the customer service they offer is an indication of how well the video will be!!

Good luck!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ajensen8ajensen8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH used them for her wedding last year and everything was wonderful. The DJ was great, no complaints as a guest. Her photographer Lou was amazing and her pictures came out really nice, same with the video.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha abite that's too funny, who are you using for DJ and video?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards