Knottie Tech Help

Out of curiosity, how do points work?

What's the formula to calculate points? I get love its, spam, and abuse ... but what about the overall points metric?

Re: Out of curiosity, how do points work?

• @KnotPorscha, I know this isn't high on your priorities list, but is there maybe a link I've missed reading?
  • You get points based on your activity on the boards, so the more comments will equal more badges and points. The 'love its' number is like wearing another badge, showing off how much members enjoy your feedback.

The spam/abuse points will take away from a members' points total. However, we only use them for when we need to review an account.
  • I was really asking for more of a mathematical formula because I am a nerd ...
  • NYCMercedesNYCMercedes member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2013
    Unicorn poop, not fart, for @liatris Hope you like!
  • I think what Stitches wants to know is how many love its equals a point, etc. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Thank you, Addie! (I would also like to know where the caffeine substitutes for awakening are as those would come in very handy now ...)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards