Nevada-Las Vegas

DOC - picked

KikiMiraKikiMira member
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited July 2013 in Nevada-Las Vegas
I have decided to book with Culinary Pros. I read great things about them and well after Muse didn't get back to me with my contract from 18 days ago. So far Culinary Pro's have been great with getting back to me right away. 

Now HMU needs to be booked. Anyone have any recommendations? My wedding is May 3, 2014. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DOC - picked

• I am going to go with Culinary Pros as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have you tried glamsquad?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Im having a trial with Sin City Make Up Artist - Leila. I love her work!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I've booked Culinary Pros as well. For hair and makeup I have booked Harmony Medina, she is very reasonably priced and quick to respond.
    Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • Can those of you booking DOC with culinary pros share what you're getting and for how much? I'm on the fence about hiring a separate DOC and am curious how much it would cost.
  • Can those of you booking DOC with culinary pros share what you're getting and for how much? I'm on the fence about hiring a separate DOC and am curious how much it would cost.
    Hi! I just had my quote back the other day and this is what I was Quoted:

"Thanks for your E-mail. DOC's (Day of Coordinators) rate is $40 an hour. We require a 5 hour minimum for up to 50 guests. If you have a larger group you may want to get a second one to assist as well."
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, I am paying that much too. To me that is very reasonable, especially compared to Scheme events. They were like $1000 or something, wouldn't let me do hourly booking.

Sari at Culinary Pros has been very helpful and quick to respond to all emails. I did ask her exactly what types of services I should expect with the DOC I hired. She said they don't really have an exact job description and mentioned they could do basically whatever I needed of them. Mostly, it will just be to coordinate letting the vendors into the suite so I am not too worried about it. I hope they can assist with set up, clean up etc. They also have no problem with me shipping unlimited amounts of stuff to their office as early as I want. I was stoked about that, as I plan on shipping my favors and maybe a few décor things. :)

Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • Sari is incredible!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Yeah I asked Sari about that as well and she said "Guide them with a list of things you need them to do and a time line will be so helpful." 

I am so pleased with them so far! Way better then Muse so far!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards