October 2013 Weddings

Michael's Meltdown... haha

I decided that today would be a great day to go to Michael's and get some pretty paper to put the final information in my invites.  I went alone... mistake one. I asked a grumpy associate for her opinion on a few choices I had...mistake two.  Sent pictures to two of my bridesmaids of the paper next to my invites and got varying opinions, and then my mom/stepdad also thought something different... mistake three.  I sat in the paper aisle for an hour and still could not decide after all of the debate. So I bought two and now will have to decide when I am not so overwhelmed by the hundreds of colors/textures.  

On a great note, our engagement pictures CD was put in the mail today so hopefully **fingers crossed** the pictures turned out good (I was disappointed with the shoot), and I paid off the photographers for the wedding.  I finished the flower girl basket decoration, now I just need to make her dress.  We picked up my mom's dress on Saturday and 4 out of my 5 BM's have their shoes. And I found my rehearsal dinner dress!

Deep breath!

Re: Michael's Meltdown... haha

• I'm sorry! I have so many things I've bought because of being in a similar situation. I have a lot of returning to do!

I am sure your pics will turn out beautiful...I Lao worried about mine but in the end I loved about 90% if them. Good luck!
  • I didn't have a meltdown, but I was disappointed that I sent to Micahels on Saturday and saw that some mesh ribbon I wanted was 25% off, then I went back Sunday with a coupon to use and it wasn't on sale any more.  
  • I didn't have a meltdown, but I was disappointed that I sent to Micahels on Saturday and saw that some mesh ribbon I wanted was 25% off, then I went back Sunday with a coupon to use and it wasn't on sale any more.  
    Can you put a coupon on top of a sale item at Michael's? I know JoAnn's you can only use a coupon on regular-priced items, not on anything that's sale priced. But... I hardly ever shop at Michael's.

• lplions said:
    I didn't have a meltdown, but I was disappointed that I sent to Micahels on Saturday and saw that some mesh ribbon I wanted was 25% off, then I went back Sunday with a coupon to use and it wasn't on sale any more.  
    Can you put a coupon on top of a sale item at Michael's? I know JoAnn's you can only use a coupon on regular-priced items, not on anything that's sale priced. But... I hardly ever shop at Michael's.
    Lol, I was so excited, because the coupon said "20% off all items INCLUDING sale items".   So it would have been 20% off of the 25% off.  That's around 40% off I think, which is a sweet deal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards