Wedding Woes
Options

morning. Since it's slow--vacation Buffy-isms

1-While we were on vacation, she was taking a walk w/ my sister and the sun was super bright.  She asked for her clip-ons (no, I do NOT let my child carry her own $40 clip on sunglasses!).  Sis said that they'd have to go find mamma, she didn't have them.  Buffy put her hands over her eyes and said "this works just as good" and promptly walked into a pole.

2-Also on vacation--there was a very pretty moth--all white, next to the table at breakfast.  Sis showed it to Buffy and was getting out her camera.  Buffy said it was very pretty and was talking to us about it--people from like 3 adjoining tables were admiring it.  Buffy said it had pretty wings that flapped.  And took a step toward it to crouch down and look--we were talking about the antennae...when she stood up and stomped on it--and there was a collective "nooooooo *crap --we're too slow*" from like 5 people.

3-My sisters (see, only good influences on my child) commented on there being a 'fat pony' on one of our excursions--this, among other thigns, became HILARIOUS to her to call people.  So, if you are talking to Buffy, she may stop you to say things like, "Daddy, you're a genius.....Just kidding.  You're a fat pony.  And Momma, you're a fuffy chicken.  And Grandpa, you're a yummy macaroon".
I fully expect her to call someone a fat pony in public at any moment.

Re: morning. Since it's slow--vacation Buffy-isms

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards