Texas-Houston

Alterations recommendation for Katy?

I'm a returning knot member from long ago (in another state) hoping to get a local recommendation for a good place to get a bridesmaid dress altered.  The dress was ordered online and will be arriving any time now for my best friend's wedding in September.  She lives in MO so I won't be able to use the same seamstress as the bride or other bridesmaids. 

I live in Katy and work in Energy Corridor, and I'm somewhat new to the area so I am hoping not to have to venture too far to get this done.  I also have other clothing in need of alterations so I'd love to go somewhere other than a bridal shop and get everything done at once.  Anyone have a good experience getting their dress (or other clothing) altered?  Thanks in advance!!  

Re: Alterations recommendation for Katy?

• I have heard so many good things about the Brass Thimble, but it is closer to Houston. She is apparently affordable and quick, and I plan to use her for my dresses which we have waited till the last minute to order. We're only going to have two weeks for alterations and she says she can do it! You might look her up. :)
  • Thank you, I will!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards