Ohio-Cincinnati

Photographer less than $1500?

I am on a tight budget and would like to spend less than $1500 on a photographer. Any package I find in my price range is only for 4 hours or just one photographer. Any chance I can get 2 photos for this price?

Re: Photographer less than $1500?

• check out these photographers that I looked at who are more "budget" friendly

happy daisy photography happydaisyphotography.blogspot.com
    Alison M. photography alisonmphoto.com
    Jen E. photography jenephotography.shutterfly.com
    Samuel Chase samuelchasephoto.com

Some of those are under 1500, but for one shooter. The others are at 1500. You probably won't get by with less than that for two shooters.
  • Benjamin D Photography (benjamindphotography.com) should do 4 hours for less than 1500. we got 8 hours plus a second shooter for 1700 with all rights to the pics. He was excellent and we absolutely love our pictures! Definitely check him out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Masterworks is 1400 for 8 hours and 2 photographers. Just booked them!
  • EmilyM143EmilyM143 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2014

"Marriage: The roots are deep. The covenant is solid. Life is hard. Love is sweet, and God is good."
  • http://www.cherrybd.net/

Work is beautiful. They are even cheaper than 1500! They have a lot of people who can refer you and they work full-time, not on the side.

• www.ffpohio.com

Full Frame Photography. Lowest package is $1600 but that incudes (2 photographers, all day coverage) an engagement shoot and slideshow at reception so I bet if you ask just for the photogs and all day coverage you could be well within your budget.

• MarktheOccasion Photography is who were are going with and they are less than $1500
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My photographer, R. T. Photography, has a package at $1800 that has all day coverage.  Totally worth it because his pics are amazing.  You can check out his blog with my wedding on it www.rtphotographyonline.com  and www.rtphotographyonline.com/blog

• JahoJaho member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I've seen some people on Facebook use Tire Swing Photography recently and I LOVE their pictures! So I contacted them for a basic quote and they offered $1200 for two photographers for 8 hours, which also includes and engagement session. I'm pretty sure that includes rights to pictures and editing, but I lost the email and can't be 100% sure, although I'm 98%sure on that. Might be worth checking out!
  • I recommend Lisa Rice Photography, who's based out of Columbus but will come down to Cinci for a nominal fee.  She did our engagement pictures and I loved how they turned out.

In any case, when comparing photographers be sure to ask for a glimpse of an entire wedding so you have an idea of what you'd be getting; instead of asking for their portfolio, which is always a collection of their best work.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards