Attire & Accessories Forum

Little Borrowed Dress - BM dresses

Has anyone used little borrowed dress for their bridesmaid dresses or been in a wedding and worn one?  I am having a large wedding party and love the idea of same color and different styles and stumbled upon this site / company. 
I'm thinking of possibly renting a dress to see the quality / try it on or next time in New York check out their showroom.   I think my BMs (and I) would be a little too nervous to order dresses online without trying them on and would love to hear any feedback! Thanks :)

Re: Little Borrowed Dress - BM dresses

• I'm on the same mission as you!  There is not a lot out there, but it looks like all of the reviews are positive, with the exception of one complaining about the shade of the dresses that actually came in being darker than the swatch she received.  Everything else said the quality, style, flexibility of the dresses was great.  They are made in the USA and from real silk.  Biggest gripe from my understanding is that you have to wear a strapless bra.  This is an issue for me because on of my BM's boobs are too big for a strapless bra (they don't even make them her size in the US).  However, I'm thinking a bra clip could do the trick for the halter-ish style dress, or maybe even we an find some fabric to safety pin a faux strap on the one shoulder dress so she can wear her bra....

One of my BMs is going to the showroom this week to try them so I'll post what I find out.  I think this concept is great and totally makes sense and is very cost efficient.  My wedding requires all my BMs to travel and they are spending enough already, I hate to ask them to spend hundreds more, but I am pretty set on them having the same color/fabric/length and this idea is great.  I ordered my color swatches already and hope it works out!!  
  • Please post any pics your BM sends you as well :)  The powder color sample is awesome.  It is thin but I assume the actual fabric would be thicker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards