Connecticut
Options

Reviews!

I just wanted to put in my reviews for my July 13th Wedding.
Venue- Saint Clements Castle- A
I could not say better things about St Clements, the venue is beautiful, the people are so nice and take such great care of you, and best of all the food is amazing! Our guests couldn't have said more great stuff about the venue. Pam the coordinator was incredibly responsive to my questions leading up to the big day and the event went exactly as described. It was as close to perfect as you can get.
Cake- Chimurris Wethersfield- A+
Cake was amazing, inexpensive, beautiful and tasted great. Lorena was easy to work with, sweet and a damn good baker. I wanted a more traditional white italian butter cream cake then the current trendy fondant ones and they came through.
Flowers- Kesers Glastonbury A++++-
Again amazing, flowers were cheap and beautiful, Meagan the owner was great I was pretty general with what I wanted- Blue Hydrangeas with a mix of white flowers and what she came up with was beyond what I could of imagined. She was prompt, flowers looked great and I couldn't have asked for better.
Dress- Mariellas- B+-
I had a great experience buying my dress at Mariellas and loved the seamstress but I have a few things I did not love. I was told my dress would be in in March/April. I called at the end of April and was told my dress is late and should be in my the end of the week someone would call, I called again the following week and was told it was in that weeks shipment, again I had to call and finally it was in. I just wish they would have called so I didn't have to stalk. I also ended up with three fittings and then a fourth pick up, thankfully I am local but if you aren't that really could be annoying. I did not buy my veil from them and I felt a little negativity from them about that as well, but all and all my dress was perfect, fit perfect and to be honest wasn't that expensive (friends made it out like I was going to drop 10 grand there, not anywhere near close. So solid pick, great owner, some technical difficulties.
Hair and Makeup- Larissa Lake Hair and Makeup- A++++++
Again I can't express enough how amazing Larissa and her team are, I had a lot of people to get done, they were fast, but the work was beautiful. All of my bridesmaids and moms and me raved all day over our hair and makeup. Larissa makes you feel so calm and so beautiful it is priceless. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking for H and MU.
DJ- PowerStation Events Kevin Williams A+-
Again awesome Kevin kept the dance floor packed, Powerstation as a company was super professional and prompt and pretty inexpensive. Kevin was my favorite DJ in their promo package and I am so glad we picked him. He was a great MC, but not cheesy or over the top, just perfect.
Bus and Limo Bus- Dattco- A
Ladies Dattco is a hidden gem, hundreds cheaper then the limo companies and still prompt and professional. I had a little bit of an issue getting a hold of them the week of the wedding to confirm details but other than that they were great.
Photographer- Annadale Photography Kiva Sutton- A+++ again!
Kiva was great, a friend of mine used him and her pictures were so great I knew I wanted him. He is professional but also a really awesome guy. He made me feel comfortable (I am a bigger girl and don't love having my picture taken) but he was so great. James his assistant was just as awesome. There was a slight issue with him getting to my house late because they got stuck behind a parade but honestly there was nothing he could do about it and he more than made up for it with his hard work. We also had him do a photobooth and people loved it. I CANNOT wait to see my photos!.

I hope this is helpful, I will post photos soon and if you have any questions about any of these vendors feel free to ask!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards