Wedding Party

BM is stealing my thunder!!

HaHa, just a little MUD, my FI's sister and BM for our wedding got engaged over the weekend! I am super excited for her and can't wait to help her plan (If she lets me) Just wanted to share the good news. Laughing

Re: BM is stealing my thunder!!

• That's awesome! My BFF (who is also one of my BMs) got engaged last weekend! I'm so excited for her!
  • I saw the user name on this post and was thinking "she knows better." Congrats!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • [QUOTE]HaHa, just a little MUD, my FI's sister and BM for our wedding got engaged over the weekend! I am super excited for her and can't wait to help her plan (If she lets me) Just wanted to share the good news.
    Posted by mgietler76[/QUOTE]
    ::thhhhhhhhhpppppp::: Haha :^)

How exciting for all of you!!
  • Thanks ladies, I knew I'd get a few people with the title. She was so cute bouncing around the house showing off her beautiful ring! I'm glad her FI did it this weekend because he told us last week that be bought the ring and it was hard to not get goofy smiley around her.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bm-stealing-thunder?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:73cc05cf-a07a-4bf4-a43e-70e34a84ac21Post:9af46e48-a7ad-45a8-8bcc-83fdf436266d">Re: BM is stealing my thunder!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies, I knew I'd get a few people with the title. She was so cute bouncing around the house showing off her beautiful ring! I'm glad her FI did it this weekend because he told us last week that be bought the ring and it was hard to not get goofy smiley around her.
    Posted by mgietler76[/QUOTE]

<div>My BFF just changed her FB status to "engaged" yesterday...her sister made a comment that she wasn't "really" engaged until she changed it, hahaha...</div><div>
    </div><div>Her FI had bought the ring MONTHS ago...we'd been waiting VERY impatiently for him to pop the question! :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards