Rhode Island

Kirkbrae Country Club or Mount Hope Farm

Does anyone have any reviews of these two venues for a reception? Neither place has their pricing online. Both are gorgeous!

thanks

Re: Kirkbrae Country Club or Mount Hope Farm

• I have been to a few events at Kirkbrae and although it is a pretty venue, their food isn't the best and they seem to constantly be changing chefs. (My father's friend is a member there) Food was something that was very important to me and I actually picked a venue that would allow catering so that I could ensure I had great food (from Dave's Marketplace). I've never been to Mount Hope Farm but I've heard that its beautiful there. Good luck!
  • Thanks! I read on another post that you work for the caterer? Can you send me some info on your company? Thanks!
  • I actually don't work for the catering department. I work in accounting for Dave's. Sui May can do almost anything you want though. She used to work at the Hotel Viking in Newport and has plenty of wedding experience. She has great ideas and is probably the nicest person you will ever meet. She can be reached at 401-885-4091 or catering@davesmarketplace.com.
  • I just attended a wedding at Mt. Hope Farm for a close friend. The wedding was held at Cove Cabin by the water.  They had Russell Morin's catering and the food was great. I have to say it was simply beautiful. The only thing my friend did say there were certain guidelines that you needed to follow.  Hope this helps.
  • Great, thank you!!!

• Mrs b. sent you a pm. I have feedback on kirkbrae and towers
  • I love Mount Hope Farm it's where I got married. We had the ceremony in the garden and the reception in the Barn we had Russel Morin for our caterer, New England Tent for tables and chairs.
    Everything was perfect! If you email Margaret will send you the site rental info
  • kirkbrae! would have gone with them if an opening at ABC didn't come up! loved the venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards