Virginia

Emergency!

My date just changed to sometime in late July 2011. The wedding venue needs to be very cheap. I am willing to go as far out as Winchester to have a cheap place. 

Any tips? Thanks! 

Re: Emergency!

• edited December 2011
    Where are you located?

I'd suggest calling a bunch of different hotels in the area that you're looking for. Some won't have meeting space, but a lot do. They have fairly affordable catering.

If you're looking for somewhere to rent for cheap without paying for catering, I would look for a meeting hall of some sort of center (women's center, ruritan club, etc.)
  • edited December 2011
    hotels are definitely super expensive! I'd try a park or like PP said a ruritan or women's club..
    September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
    imagePregnancy Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Blog!
  • lizzi97lizzi97 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How large is the guest list? Wolf Gap Winery rental is only $500, but the reception space is small unless you want to rent a tent and put it on the lawn.
  • livewire99livewire99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with Parks and Recreation for various counties. They have parks and historic homes that maybe able to fit your budget.
  • edited December 2011
    I know of a few places around Winchester that may be cheap enough.  PM me if you are still looking for a place and your price range. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards