Knottie Tech Help

RSVP

How do I know if guests have RSVP'd online? I received one notification by email, but it did not show on theknot website and others have told me they RSVP'd online and I have not rec'd notification nor does it show on the website.
I don't want to short the headcount!

Re: RSVP

• Hi there! Please contact Customer Service at feedback@theknot.com or call Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252.
  • Hi supermanwonderwoman2013, 

Did you receive a response from them in regards to reviewing the online rsvp guest list?

I can't seem to find it either.

Thank you. 

• The RSVP page in edit mode says that you will receive an email when people RSVP. I don't believe it's available to view online. At least, the page doesn't say it is.
  • I'm having the same issue. 
    Another issue I'm having is that I get the notification email with my guests email address, but when I go to the site I can't find my guests email anywhere.  Where can I find it?
  • Do you have the guest list through the knot website?  That's the only way it will keep track of yes/no and food choices for you.  If you have no data in the system, how would I know who to pull up when people put in their names.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards