Arizona-Phoenix

dreading the planning

Just thinking of planning a wedding is making me feel stressed. I have a $5000 budget which includes everything. Does anyone in the phx area preferably west valley know of good venues and bridal shops? Its going to be about 45 people in March 2014. Please help!

Re: dreading the planning

• how "west valley" are you thinking? my friend was going to get married at the Pinnacle Vista or something like that and it was pretty cheap... she ended up not using them because her fiance got shipped off by the marines so they are postponing it
  • I know planning a wedding can be stressfull. I don't know of any venues but there are bridal stores. For dresses, shoes, accessories, there is David's bridal. Also there is the wedding superstore in cave creek. They have bridesmaid dresses, flower girls, tuxes, jewelry, veils, guest books, garters, gifts, Etc.. Everything you can think of that's wedding related. Also you can go to crafts stores like Hobby lobby, michaels, Joanne's. They have tons of stuff too. Hobby lobby was my go to place for DIY stuff.
  • Not sure if you mean Pinnacle Vista Villa, but they are not zoned for weddings. I booked them, paid $2,300, which they now refuse to refund even though they cannot legally hold weddings according to the City of Phoenix.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Virginia's House!  It's cute and historic and the owner is lovely.  I think you could definitely do it within your budget there.  Tell her Nicole mentioned the venue if you want :). (I had a destination wedding but spoke with her about booking before we decided on heading out of town and now I've been talking a bit with her about possibly using the location for a friend's engagement party).

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Canta Mia is very far west
  • Hi Isabel - I am having a BLAST planning my own wedding and have entirely too many ideas to incorporate into a single wedding. I'd be happy to help you plan yours on your budget. Send me your theme, colors and approx attendance if you want some help :)
  • @isabelv8 - Definitely check out Joseanne's Garden in Glendale. I'll be getting married there in October and they have been seriously amazing, and insanely affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards