Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding Location in Scottsdale -Phoenician or Montelucia?

Hi Everyone!

I'm considering hosting my destination wedding in Scottsdale and have narrowed my options down to two properties - The Phoenician or the Montelucia. Essentially, all my guests will be flying in so I want to ensure they have:\\

• Superb service
  • Exceptional food
  • Breathtaking landscapes for the wedding venue (no standard hotel ballrooms for the wedding! boring! and it will have to have to be inside since the temp will be too hot for more than the ceremony outside so I still want a view)
  • 5 star property quality and amenities
  • a unique yet high end experience....

I think both of these properties can offer those elements but I would love to hear if anyone has any first hand experiences either attending or hosting their own AZ wedding at one of these sites? Any thoughts would be appreciated - even if you tell me to consider another property...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Wedding Location in Scottsdale -Phoenician or Montelucia?

•   I'd choose the Montelucia. It's newer, in better shape, and their coordinators are fabulous. You also have more choices of ceremony/reception site with them. You might also look into Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain and also Royal Palms.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We seriously considered the Montelucia, but our smaller wedding would get lost in their spaces. I've been to several weddings at the Phoenician and just haven't been that impressed to be honest.
       We're also the wrong size for Sanctuary-a little too big for their smaller space, and too small to utilize the larger space well. If you're over 100 guests or under 70, I'd consider it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards