Connecticut

Unique Venue in MA for a reception

I am looking for a Unique Venue in MA for a reception that will reflect our personality, preferable on the south shore. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We are an outdoorsy couple; fiancé is a hunter, I snowboard, we love kayaking riding  ATVs etc.. but we are also very social- love to dance and eating a trendy restaurants.

I want a location that is beautiful on its own, a barn or a loft…I want to avoid the typical low ceiling banquet hall if possible. Probably about 100 people, needs to have a dance floor.

I would love to find someplace that is not typically used for weddings if anyone has any suggestions. 

I would be willing to travel to NH, VT, ME if it was a beautiful venue and reasonably priced.

Re: Unique Venue in MA for a reception

• Just went to a wedding in VT at bliss ridge farm, it was incredible if you are willing to travel!
  • Went to Old Sturbridge Village for a wedding...amazing!  Barn ceremony with the reception right on the side of the barn in an old tavern. Really different and a great time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards