North Carolina

Good Morning!!

good morning ladies....i don't know why i keep thinking it is friday. ugh, i woke up yesterday thinking it and today. i have my first mosquito bite of the season and it is annoying the heck out of me!!!
going to try to make a huge dent in my work today, i really don't want to stay late tomorrow night.

hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

p.s. does anyone know who is doing the NC Bride Bio now?? i think at one point it was Mel?

Re: Good Morning!!

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
    I too feel like it's friday, but that's probably because I'm out of town. Everytime I visit my parents mid-week it throws me off and my week is all wacked.

I totally dislike eating breakfast here. Not because it's bad, but beacuse I want more. . .stupid corn pops and fruity pebbles and they're addictive sugaryness.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

I need to get my dragging feet rolling and head to the Dr. ugh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    good luck at the dr beka!!!

i am craving a chicken biscuit right now and all i have is turkey sausage links...Frown
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Eww thats a tragedy!  Go to Bojangles!!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  I wish it were Friday.  This morning started out weird.  Hopefully it'll calm down.  I have yogurt for breakfast but I'm not looking forward to it.

• edited December 2011
    mary, i get on yogurt kicks every once in a while and will eat those snack pack things like three times a day then after about a week i end up hating yogurt for a while....its a very odd and twisted cycle, lol
  • janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies.  Speaking of breakfast, I had a kashi bar, but I would rather had pancakes!  oh well. 

Hang in there ladies, Friday is right around the corner!
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Amanda, I think I do that with everything.
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!! Yes cycles are tough. I had a cinnamon bagel for breakfast with a little bit of cream cheese. I got on this kick of eating bagels, now I am sick of them. But I have like 3 packs in the freezer.....Frown ugh. 
  • edited December 2011
    janice!! you had breakfast for dinner last night, lol
  • edited December 2011
    Speaking of breakfast, I did have bojangles this morning! It was yumm too.

We went this morning and applied for our passports... boo on how much it costs! Geez... gotta pay for the application, pay the post office for taking your application (which was $25 I didn't know about because the guy didn't tell me that before) and pay for the photo... good lord. Atleast it's over with now... I just dread that it will be no good once I change my name and I'll have to do that all over again!

Amanda, I keep thinking today is Friday too!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    you had to pay a $25 fee??? i thought that was only if you mailed it in? we saved $25 by getting ours done at the post office, so instead of $125 it was only $100

we had our pics done at CVS so we got four pics for $12 instead of paying the post office $30 for both of ours
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah they charged me a $25 fee for taking the application at the post office. I didn't even think about going to CVS to get them done... darn.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    AAA will do the photos for free if you're a member. 
  • edited December 2011
    dang...see i could have saved $12 b/c i am a AAA member!
  • edited December 2011
    Dang! I could have saved $30 because I'm a AAA member! Darn it!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards