Missouri-St Louis

Photo314

Anyone use them?  Their website is photo314stl.com

Pics are pretty and prices seem very reasonable.  I've emailed the guy and he seems very nice and professional, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with them?

If not, can you recommend a photographer around the $1500-2000 mark that would be good?

Thanks so much! :)

Re: Photo314

• edited December 2011
    I've never heard of Photo314.  We used Stephen's Photography in Arnold, MO.  The package we chose cost $1200 and the pictures turned out beautifully.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Amy Pflasterer has packages in that range and she is amazing!  Highly recommend, she's my favorite St. Louis photographer- easily as good as people twice and three times as expensive.

White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking into them as well. Did you decide to use them?
  • NurseMolly11NurseMolly11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using photo314 myself for the wedding. we just had our engagement session and Ross is our photographer. he is very nice and easy to work with. He has been a photographer for about 7 years, so he's still getting started. He is very professional. You can view all the client proofs online on their website. Mine are under Molly E. Good luck and I really recommend him!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Ross when he was with The Photography Shoppe back in September 2010.  Ross is excellent- great pictures, very friendly and professional, and he gets the pictures to you quickly.  Unfortunately, the Photography Shoppe's Baton Rouge office is a different story.  It took them ten months to get our wedding album to us and we still have not received our parent albums (14months after our wedding).  If Photo314 is connect with The Photography Shoppe, do not use them.  If Ross is on his own... don't hesitate.
  • worst photography place ever. they won't answer emails/phone calls and give me my wedding photos or video! i don't even think they are a regisered company! AWFUL! STAY AWAY!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_photo314?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:ba2aef62-fa7a-48f9-b0a5-1ea486d9bfc5Post:15ab89da-308d-457d-b47f-9984dcad2187">Photo314</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone use them?  Their website is photo314stl.com Pics are pretty and prices seem very reasonable.  I've emailed the guy and he seems very nice and professional, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with them? If not, can you recommend a photographer around the $1500-2000 mark that would be good? Thanks so much! :)
    Posted by oosunburstoo[/QUOTE
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_photo314?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:ba2aef62-fa7a-48f9-b0a5-1ea486d9bfc5Post:15ab89da-308d-457d-b47f-9984dcad2187">Photo314</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone use them?  Their website is photo314stl.com Pics are pretty and prices seem very reasonable.  I've emailed the guy and he seems very nice and professional, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with them? If not, can you recommend a photographer around the $1500-2000 mark that would be good? Thanks so much! :)
    Posted by oosunburstoo[/QUOTE]

Watch out for this guy, Ross Peterson and his female ass-i-tant. They took the photos of my son and now daughter-in-law's wedding 7 months ago. Asked to be paid 1/3 down-remainder at time of wedding. So it's now March of 2013, no pictures and no calls back from our buddy Ross: So I'm sorry we didn't see your message until now! I hope you had better luck! He's got my kids money and most of all my daughter-in-laws memories!
  • If anyone has used Ross Peterson, through any of his companies, I am getting a class action law suit going and in the process of investigating him through a PI.  If you have been scammed, please feel free to e-mail me at christa.schmich@gmail.com.  Hopefully, together, we can put enough information together to find him. 
  • Ikon Photographs is affordable and amazing!

Check out www.ikonphotographs.net
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • On a side note:  Oh my gosh, your icon says your a year and a half pregnant!  While I doubt that's true, if it is, I am terribly sorry! :P
  • LOL No- my lil guy is 10.5 months now...I have tried several times to update the thing but it doesnt seem to work!
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My experience with Photo 314 was that they never communicated with me, except to verify date and time, and to say that one of the photographers they were supposed to send wasn't going to come, and that in exchange, they would give me free prints. The one photographer, Stacy (I think) showed up, and she was wonderful, but we didn't hear anything from them for several weeks after the wedding. That was when our link on the electronic proofing page showed up. Then, two or three months later they sent me the DVDs, but since then, I haven't heard anything from them. 

DO NOT use Photo314. 
  • I'm using Courtney Smith Photography. She did my engagement pictures and they were beautiful. She is amazing and cost us $1400.
  • We used Raquita At Pinxit Photo and she was awesome. She cost us in the 2k range and was worth every penny. She recently contacted us to do a free lifetime session just cause she wanted to catch up. I can't wait to see them!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards