African American Weddings

wedding website

Anybody know how to go about creating a wedding website? Want to make one but don't know what website to put it on.
Mrs. Mosley 2 be

Re: wedding website

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013

they have lots of free sites it just depends on your preferance and if you want to pay.. I tried to use the one they have on the knot.. but I just couldnt get with it.. I did mines on Weddingwire.com and it was free.. check it out

http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding/UserViewWebsiteIntro?wid=aa581a2d11103377&pid=1702036ddd2ddda7&themeCode=

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • I did the free site on The Knot and it suited by needs just fine and was really easy to set up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • raven&mark i believe you can google free wedding websites and it should pull up some nice ones...i couldnt do it...im not that technology inclined to be foolin with downloading pics and this and that...Nerp not for me LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• @Raven&Mark :  I used www.weddingwindow.com  I absolutely LOVED the website.  It is free for a good portion of the stuff to use, but to get more in depth, there is a charge.  It's very user friendly. My website should show up in my signature, but I will have to post this message to make sure!!! LOL.  Oh, I guess I can just post it here...duh!!! ***Pregnancy brain***

www.amazinglove.weddingwindow.com

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • I used weddingwire.com. Worked great for me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We didn't do one...sorry, I'm no help! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • minsu5minsu5 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2013

We used modwedding.com. It's free for a year and then you have to pay. The paid version of the website has some expanded servics (i.e. more MB for music and photos). It's been working well for us so far. The rare times that we had an issue, we had very quick response from the website creators.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• we are on wedding wire i need to start the revamp 
    our site 
    pw hank
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm thinking about doing one but not sure I have looked at the knot and they got a look going on wedding wire seems to be more user friendly

• @thedivav.. so you know im nosey i was trying to go on your site but it had a password..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    LeciaB its hank

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I'm trying to work on mine too! I choose to do mine with mywedding.com. They had a bunch of different templates to choose from
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• i am going to update it this weekend 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • minsu5 said:

We used modwedding.com. It's free for a year and then you have to pay. The paid version of the website has some expanded servics (i.e. more MB for music and photos). It's been working well for us so far. The rare times that we had an issue, we had very quick response from the website creators.

www.redandblue.modwedding.com

so love your venue lol if i was getting married here in bmore i would have done it at the that Marriott or pier 5 love on that end of the harbor 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for this thread i needed to work on the website 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @minsu5 i really liked your website .. 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • minsu5minsu5 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    thedivav said:
    minsu5 said:

so love your venue lol if i was getting married here in bmore i would have done it at the that Marriott or pier 5 love on that end of the harbor 

Thanks! They folks at the Marriott have been very helpful thus far. We toured most of the hotels in the downtown area and our toughest choice was between the Marriott Waterfront and the Hilton Convention Center Hotel. We weren't sold on Pier 5 because the space was small and it wouldn't work with a midday wedding. If it was at night, then its ballroom would be awesome. The Hilton staff was generous and their hospitality was perfect (space, harbor view). The decisive point was that the Hilton can only provide convention-like space for wedding. The Marriott's Waterview ballroom isn't as spacious as a convention space; it's location and design offers a more intimate setting.

• LeciaB said:
    @minsu5 i really liked your website .. 
    Thank you  :-)

• minsu5 said:
    thedivav said:
    minsu5 said:

www.redandblue.modwedding.com

Thanks! They folks at the Marriott have been very helpful thus far. We toured most of the hotels in the downtown area and our toughest choice was between the Marriott Waterfront and the Hilton Convention Center Hotel. We weren't sold on Pier 5 because the space was small and it wouldn't work with a midday wedding. If it was at night, then its ballroom would be awesome. The Hilton staff was generous and their hospitality was perfect (space, harbor view). The decisive point was that the Hilton can only provide convention-like space for wedding. The Marriott's Waterview ballroom isn't as spacious as a convention space; it's location and design offers a more intimate setting.
    i was at the Marriott on sunday for a bridal expo... the view was amazing... kind of made me sad i was not getting married here
    not sad enough to have my wedding in bmore though lol 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @minsu5 I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE, YOU TWO ARE VERY HANDSOME GUYS.... you can see the love between you two... Awwww and now that I know when and where err'thang will b ill be that girl on the dance floor doing the running man lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• @leciaB LOVE your website, your theme is very similar to mine. Oh and I'm totally stealing your "wishing well" wording!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here's mine if y'all wanna check it out: 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    Lemme try this again.... Http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Monica-mark PW: radio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • marsm4 I love the wedding website...i signed your guestbook lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Thank you @misstira, I saw that :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013

@marsm4.. you know thats what I am about to do now..lol.. and ps i took that wishing well stuff from some one else

ms. lady i love the site...and you are not an old bride.. and thank you for the hotel reservation info me and the mister will be making our way up there after our wedding..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • @LeciaB LOL, thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LeciaBmarsm4 Girl dont forget to include me and mine...we will all be on the dance floor representing the 305 LOL...all loud and ghetto! 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• @misstira just don't show up until AFTER dinner :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL LeciaB and i will stop at McDonalds before we get there LOL...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards