November 2013 Weddings

Wedding is 11/16 RSVP deadline is 10/7 ...???!

Should I wait to send them out at the beginning of September or send them out now? 95% of my guests are from out of town. 4hrs +.
I am just worried about seeming pushy if I send them out too early.

Re: Wedding is 11/16 RSVP deadline is 10/7 ...???!

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    I dont think that you are being too pushy I think since you have an earlier RSVP date with the majority of your guest coming in from out of town  it would be fine.. Im getting married on the same day... yay!! I am going to send them out at the beginning of September I just havent yet because they are not assembled..and I dont have all the addresses

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Don't...mine are already out and I am getting married 11/9. I am in a similar position where 90% are out of town and most are 7+ hours away or out of state. 

I thought it was too early but two friends of mine in a similar situation sent theirs out at 4 months. 

Not that it matters, but I did NOT do Save the Dates. 
  • Date twins!! I'm sending mine out next week :)

• @jennifervola... hey date twin.. thats when I plan on sending my out hopefully..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • My wedding's a week later (11/24) and the invites should go out in another week or so (assembly party tomorrow!!!) with a deadline of 10/15. I want to give people PLENTY of time to RSVP. Plus, I've got a few people I want to invite if I get enough "no" RSVPs. 
  • My wedding's a week later (11/24) and the invites should go out in another week or so (assembly party tomorrow!!!) with a deadline of 10/15. I want to give people PLENTY of time to RSVP. Plus, I've got a few people I want to invite if I get enough "no" RSVPs. 
    Don't do this...
  • @bmorebride6 - it's an odd situation to explain, but I appreciate the what (I think) you're saying. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards