Ohio-Cleveland

Affordable catering

Just wondering if anyone knows of any affordable catering in the greater cleveland area! My fiancée and I have booked Ariel International and are looking for a cater now for July 2014! Thanks!!

Re: Affordable catering

• Maple Heights Catering. www.mhcatering.com. We're using them, Im getting married In August, Steve is really nice
  • We used Stancatos for our 300 person outdoor wedding reception. They provided full service catering and it was absolutely fabulous. Really, I can't say enough great things about them. 

We worked with Kim who made sure every detail was perfect. The food was super affordable (appetizers, plated salads, bread, two meat entrees three sides and a vegetarian entree plus full waitstaff and bartenders for 300 people came out to be $7600). The quality of the food was outstanding, so many guests told me that it was the "best wedding food they ever had." Definitely check out their menu online and give them a call! 
  • Thanks ladies I will definitely look at both options!
  • Bon Appetit catering. I am actually going with them for my own wedding. The pricing is great for the exceptional food you get. It is full service as well.
  • I booked Santangelos catering, they are greatly priced and include a ton of stuff!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards