Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Night time entertainment HELP need advice or suggestions

So we are getting married in Woodbury, staying there as well. We have a lot of friends and family coming in early and we thought it would be fun if those who are in on thursday could all go out have drinks, just do something fun. Well since I live up north, was hoping i could get some suggestions from locals. I know the group will be over 10 people. 
hope i get some feed back. 

Re: Night time entertainment HELP need advice or suggestions

• The Tavern Grill right off of 494 and Tamarack Road is a nice place to go to.  I was there for a birthday in May and we were fortunate enough to have nice weather to sit out on the patio which had a beautiful outdoor bar, a fireplace and standing heaters that employees were more than happy to bring over to our table!  There were about 11 of us there that night too and it was just a great time! Haven't seen the indoor part of the restaurant but I'm sure it's just as nice.  Pinz (Oakdale) is a cool place too, fun bowling atmosphere, some arcade games and drinks...better atmosphere if there are teens or younger!  Congrats!
  • Thank you! that is actually right next to our venue at the sheraton. Glad to know that place is good. 
  • Perfect walking distance! :) We had fun there and it wasn't a huge party situation so I'm sure it'd be even more fun pre-gaming for a wedding there. Congrats! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards