Not Engaged Yet

I found a hobby!

2»

Re: I found a hobby!

• Ok, I'm all joined.  Now, what sorts of pics should we put in there?  Ones we want critiques on?  Ones we want advice on?  Ones we do through the Two Peas lessons? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_found-hobby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6732b48b-1c69-4c88-a1de-d7c583fa67d8Post:b8dfc47a-c37b-4cfa-8e39-4742ba67766b">Re: I found a hobby!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, I'm all joined.  Now, what sorts of pics should we put in there?  Ones we want critiques on?  Ones we want advice on?  Ones we do through the Two Peas lessons? 
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]
    Can we have different albums for different projects? So we could have one for critiques, one for the two peas lessons, one for advice and ones to just show off?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I like the different albums. That way it's not a free for all, but you can still get feedback on all.

I am really excited for this.
  • I'm excited too!!  Not sure how to do albums within a group - anyone know?  I know you can set up discussion threads for certain things within a group.  Maybe those if we can't do albums?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_found-hobby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6732b48b-1c69-4c88-a1de-d7c583fa67d8Post:204fe9bf-fbe0-47eb-85ec-57995f89709a">Re: I found a hobby!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm excited too!!  Not sure how to do albums within a group - anyone know?  I know you can set up discussion threads for certain things within a group.  Maybe those if we can't do albums?
    That sounds good... I'll keep digging it would seem like you'd be able to set up albums. Maybe we just create a hashtag for certain terms? For instance #twopeasweek1 or something? That way we can search/filter?

• edited December 2011
    I think we can do that with tags - but I don't think you need the hash tag in there.  I'm gonna try loading one that I already have on there & has tags to see if the search works . . .

ETA:  Ok, that works.  When you load the photo you can add a tag (or add a tag to an already loaded photo), then search the group pool for that tag.  We'd just need to come up with some standard tags and put them in a discussion thread.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_found-hobby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6732b48b-1c69-4c88-a1de-d7c583fa67d8Post:e77746e1-d04b-4407-849c-5c5ed3a77533">Re: I found a hobby!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think we can do that with tags - but I don't think you need the hash tag in there.  I'm gonna try loading one that I already have on there & has tags to see if the search works . . . ETA:  Ok, that works.  When you load the photo you can add a tag (or add a tag to an already loaded photo), then search the group pool for that tag.  <strong>We'd just need to come up with some standard tags and put them in a discussion thread.</strong>

Sounds great! Do you want to come up with a few standard ones and then we can create a sticky and add as we go along?

• Ok, sticky created!! 
  • I added to the sticky!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Photography is fun! I just haven't shot many photos in the past couple years =(

I have a Nikon D80 that I got in 2008, it's my second DSLR. I have a 18-55mm, a 55-200mm and a 50mm 1.8 lens (which I LOVE). Plus the SB800 speedlight (which I also love, but rarely use anymore).

I really only shoot on vacations now. I used to take my good camera to weddings but after getting conned into taking "just a few photos" a few too many times I stopped bringing it to things like that. I bought a good point and shoot for family things and events though =)

I've been using Photoshop Elements to edit photos. I got it for free with a scanner I bought. It has most of the same features as regular photoshop, at least the ones I used most frequently.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards