Nevada-Las Vegas

help! invitation wording!

So I'm ordering my invites from etsy and will be adding an insert to give our guests information on what we have planned following our ceremony. But what should it say on top of the insert? We are all going to our suite for about 90 min for cake, our champagne toast and heavy appetizers then our photo tour then about 2 hours later we would be inviting anyone who wants to join us at a club. I'm just not sure how to word this lol. I'm so clueless about this insert! Help!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: help! invitation wording!

• The heading could be 'Let's Celebrate!'. Wording could be along the lines of:
    After the ceremony, please join us for/ we will be hosting a cake and champagne reception in our suite at the Platinum Hotel followed by a party cruise of the Las Vegas strip.

Is the club straight after the tour? Or much later? Cos maybe you could mention it via word of mouth which will avoid guests thinking you have set up table service and will be hosting it hahaha!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Lol your so good at this Mo! The club will be 2 hours after the tour ends to give whoever wants to go time to relax or get ready etc. What you said sounds perfect! Thank you!
  • Just out of curiousity which club are you planning on going to?

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Either XS or Surrender but most likely Surrender :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards