Massachusetts-Boston

Winter Wedding Venue, 80-100 guests and I'm trying to plan the wedding from abroad

Hello!
I am looking for suggestions for winter/early spring wedding venues in or very close to Boston. I want somewhere that isn't too stuffy, hopefully without carpets, but that isn't extremely expensive. I'm also hoping to find something where a lot of things are included as I'm living abroad, and will only be home twice before the wedding, hopefully at least once with my fiance! I looked at a few places, like the Boston Public Library and the Taj and loved the library but it seems too expensive for what you get. I'd love any suggestions people have. Thanks!

Re: Winter Wedding Venue, 80-100 guests and I'm trying to plan the wedding from abroad

• I just planned my wedding from abroad, we had it at the Museum of Science.  Lots of stuff was included, but you still need your own flowers, cake, dj, etc.  

Planning from abroad is NOT that difficult.  Congrats on your engagement and best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're getting married at Lenox Hotel, which is perfect for 80-100 people.  Their wedding package is very comprehensive compared to other venues (and includes tax & services charges!).  Their wedding coordinator is amazing and super helpful!  Good luck!
  • Take a look at Cambridge Arts Center. You might love it!
  • My friend is also getting married at the Lenox.  She seems to be very happy with the planning.  If you're looking for a good makeup artist, she referred me to Liz Fuller from Makeup Artistry Inc. in Hingham.  www.makeupartistryinc.com. I booked her after my trial.  Maybe when you are home you can make an appointment for a trial?  We also booked Kahootz as our band.  They are awesome! Good luck!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards