March 2012 Weddings

So ready for this to be over:vent

My anxiety level is sky high.  I am ready for the wedding to be here and for my FI and I to start the next chapter in our lives.  I just received info today that the venue we were going to switch to (because it was bigger) Is having prom there.  Mom and I went to look at it and they gave us registration papers to fill out and bring back to reserve it.  Well mom took it back and they are like...oh sorry I totally over looked prom was this day.  SOOOO glad I didn't cancel the original venue.  Now it's back to scaling down the list.  FI and I are STILL looking for a house.  So as of  now, we are probably going to have to rent a small cramped apartment because there's just nothing in our small town to rent.  I'm still trying to find a job there isn't anything out there that I can use my degree and I apply to retail but they seem to think I'm "over qualified."  So I decided to go back to school and get a degree I can use. I'm just ready to go on our HM so I can relax, have a good time and think about nothing but my FI.  I'm also stressed about my dog because if we rent she is going to have to stay at my parents house for the time being.  So it's driving back and forth to feed her and play with her every day.   I'm stressed to the max.   Thanks for letting me vent. 

Re: So ready for this to be over:vent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards