November 2013 Weddings

Photo apps

Anyone using a photo app for their wedding? If so which one? I want to have a photo app but unsure which one i want to go with.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo apps

• What's a photo app?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't ever actually seen one used at a wedding so I can't give much feedback there. But I will say, I can't imagine too many people would actually download an additional app to their phones just for the purpose of giving you their photos. (I don't think I would...particularly b/c half the time my phone is on the brink of having the storage full). I do think most people have instagram these days and if you just create a hashtag for your wedding and ask guests to tag their photos with that hashtag then you can go and search for those photos post-wedding. Just my two cents. I'm sure there are some cool apps out there though! Let us know what you decide on!
  • We are using Wedpics.com - it's a free app, and all photos are uploaded to a webpage where you can easily edit them (delete if necessary)! I considered using Instagram, but decided to go with this app due to the centralized nature of how the pictures are stored. And the fact that I'd have a little more control over what was posted. 
  • Okay, so other people ARE using WedPic! I plan on posting this on my wedding webpage lol
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards